Oh, Dean!

I groan and roll over in my bed.  I feel horrible but better than I did the night before.  I can't believe that happened. . .  I hope she wasn't there and I most definately hope she didn't see Dean dragging me to the bedroom.  Oh, I miss him so much.  I wish she didn't exist and I could have just kissed him.  Oh, his sweet, plump, soft lips.  I could kiss him all day.  And he's such a good kisser.  He knew all the right things to do and all the right places to put his hands and oh. . . I look at the clock and groan.  I don't feel like going to work but I know if I don't, I'll regret it.  I'll have nothing to do and end up thinking of Dean and then crying.  I drag myself out of bed and to the bathroom, doing my daily routines.

        Maybe I can try to get over him and get another boyfriend.   I scoff at the idea.  Me attracting another person? I roll my eyes at the stupid idea.  Please, I can't attract anyone.  Well, Dean seemed as if he was worried about me. . .  But worrying for someone isn't being attracted to them.  Dean's too beautiful to be attracted to me.  Let's face it, I'm not the prettiest.

        I walk into the store and clock in.  I go behind the counter next to Jen.  She's looking at herself in a compact mirror, smearing makeup across her face.  She wears makeup, why?  She's naturally gorgeous.  Why can't I be pretty like her?  Not like in a feminine way, but pretty.  Because you deserve to live a lonely life.  My subconscious sneers at me.  I wince a little and go throughout the store, restocking shelves and doing work things.  I'm on my knees, putting cans on the bottom shelf when I hear heavy footsteps coming towards me.  I look over, keeping my eyes on the ground.  I see boots, the ends of jeans almost going under them and I travel my eyes up his body.  Worn- out jeans, leather jacket layering over a dark green shirt,  hands resting on each side connected to an arm covered in leather, stubble along a chin, plump, smooth lips, naturally, sculpted nose,  dark half moons, green eyes, long lashes,  brown hair slumping over his forehead.

        "Dean. . ."

        "Cas. . ." he falls to his knees and hugs me.  I look around and cautiously hug him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.  His arms around my side tighten and he pulls me closer to his body, sighing, relieved.  He smells of alcohol and I frown.  Has he been drinking the whole time I've been gone?

        I pull away, looking at his tired, yet still beautiful face, "Dean. . .  I'm sorry. . ."

        "Just tell me," he chokes, tears pooling in his eyes.  I try my hardest to keep from crying.  This poor soul. . .  He looks pitiful.

        "Dean, I can't. . ." I lower my voice dramatically, pulling him close so his ear is on my lips, "Not here anyways."

        His stubbles pushes against my neck as he smiles and nods.  I murmur a time into his ear, nipping it and getting up quickly.  He looks shocked for a moment but stands and leaves.  I sigh.  What have I done?  Maybe he'll understand. . .  Hopefully.

        After work, I am basically jumping in my seat as Jen drives.  She keeps giggling at me and telling me to calm down.  I can only smile at her and continue to wiggle around in my seat.  Once we're at the apartment, I jump out, yelling a thanks as I run up the stairs to our room.  When I get there, I strip of my work clothes and pull on a purple v-neck and jeans.  I sit and wait for him.  I'm sick to my stomach with nerves.  Oh, what's going to happen.  I really hope that lady doesn't find out.  Oh, who gives a fuck.  If I can't see Dean I might as well be dead.  After maybe thirty minutes, I lost track of time, there's a knock on the door and I jump to my feet, running to get it.  I swing the door open and smile brightly at the man in front of me.  Dean smiles back, and I move to the side to let him in.  He slowly makes his way in and I shut the door behind him.  I grab his hand, taking him to my room.  I shut my bedroom door once we're both in.  I turn and he's sitting on the bed.  He hasn't changed since our encounter at the store.  I walk up and sit to his left, sitting as close to him as I can without getting on his lap, which I would do if things weren't so awkward between us right now.