chapter 13: i love you to infinity

***A/N***

(hey peeps...just to let you know that this is the LAST CHAPTER in this book...i hope you enjoy and please comment and vote on this book as i have taken a lot of effort to write this for you guys...PS. there is a sexy sex scene in this chapter so for younger readers if you arent allowed or you guys dont like that stuff then please exit quietly hahaha...have fun my reader)

After the movie we were both in tears again but not for the same reasons, Evan rang his cranky tired mom and said he was sleeping over, as we laid in bed I pulled him into a hug, he snuggled on my chest and clutched my shirt with his other hand.

I stroked his cheek gently, but he flinched as he always does and right now im about to change that.

“Evan…let’s do it” I hoped.

“Hmm” he groggily asked.

“Let’s have sex” I smiled.

“What…right now…?” he said shocked.

“yeah…I mean if you want to…I am willing to wait as long as you want” I smiled…what was I thinking he already has been hurt enough and this will just hinder him more.

“Okay” he whispered.

“Huh?” I said shocked..

“Okay…jer lets have sex” he smiled.

“Really” I said surprised.

“Yeah…but just be gentle cause it’s my first time” he blushed turning away.

“Of course baby” I said sexy like out of those old movies.

“Hahaha don’t be so cheesy” he said lightly tapping me on the chest.

I looked at Evan for a minute, brushing my hand against his cheek, I moved in slowly for a kiss, and it felt like fireworks…I know we have kissed before but this time was different…it’s like the world stopped just for the two of us, I pulled away for a moment to look into his eyes as I licked Evans bottom lip for entrance, he nodded and our tongues collided fighting for dominance but of course I won.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly to reveal his chest…placing kisses up and down his torso, I was so carried away that I forgot about his cuts as he hissed when I brushed over one.

“Shit…sorry…I think we should stop for tonight” I worried.

“No…I want to do this…with you…right here…right now” he smiled hiding the pain on his face.

“Just don’t push yourself ok?” I said with concern.

“Ok” he replied.

We made out for a while before we engaged in foreplay, finally he was aroused and I made sure I was careful as I made him feel good.

I pulled off Evans pants to revel his green boxers…he blushed again hiding his face.

“Don’t hide your face…show me” I said pulling them away from his face.

“But it’s embarrassing” he whispered.

“But this isn’t even the most embarrassing part yet” I giggled.

“I know but…”he started.

“No buts…do you trust me?” I questioned.

“Yes” he replied.

“then leave it to me” I smiled…Evan had a look of relief on his face and that made me happy….he finally decided to rely on me.

I slowly pulled out his hard member and started stroking it, he started fighting under me so I did it faster, and he bit his lip to hold in moans which made me angry.