Cooking Lessons With Mr.Stark

Enjoy this shorter chapter of some not the brightest Peter Parker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say Peter was a bad cook was being nice to him. He literally couldn't even manage to boil water, he even burnt his toast (no one really knows how this happened, but he managed to start a fire in the process). So, one day Mr. Stark decided that he should give Peter a cooking lesson because, well one he's 16 and going to college soon so he has to learn and two he needs to stop starting fires every time he tries to cook. 

It was a Friday night, the nights that Peter would stay at the tower, and Tony called Peter into the kitchen from the lab. "Alright Pete, I know you try your hardest, but we have seriously got to do something about your cooking skills." Tony said with a laugh, he loved teasing the kid about this subject in particular. " Mr. Starkkkkkkkkk.... you know I try my hardest!" Peter exclaims while pouting at him. He really does try his hardest though, he just doesn't follow instructions very well.

"Alright so we are going to make Mac and Cheese, really easy okay?" Tony said looking to Peter to get some conformation about the "meal". " I can do that!" Peter responds to him excitedly, this makes Tony smile. 

Peter runs over to grab a pot from one of the cupboards and fills it about half way with water. He proceeds to put the stove on medium-high and puts the pot on the burner. "So, how long till it boils, does it do it like instantly?" Peter asks staring at the pot. "A watched pot never boils Pete." Tony says pulling him away from the stove. "We can sit on the stools until we see the water bubbling okay?" He says looking over at Peter and gesturing towards the seat. 

After a few minutes Tony has to go to the bathroom so he leaves Peter to watch the pot. The water was starting to boil, but not enough to cook anything yet. While Tony is gone the water starts to bubble (boil) and Peter gets intrigued. He gets up to go look at the pot and stares at the bubbles. He is debating in his mind if he should play with the bubbles or not. I know the water is hot, but maybe the bubbles aren't  Peter thinks to himself. 

So being the teenager with the zero common sense that he has touched the bubbles. The first one doesn't burn him so he continues to play with the bubbles. He slowly get braver and that's his downfall. He goes to touch another bubble and the water pops up and burns his entire hand. "OUCHHHHH!!!" Peter yells out. Just as he yells out Tony comes walking in.

Before he does anything he turns off the stove before the water boils over. "Pete, are you okay? What happened?" Tony says as he bends down to look at Peter on the floor. "Mr. Stark, the bubbles burn." He replies with a slight smile. Tony just rolls his eyes at him and gets up to go grab the first aid kit.

When he comes back with the first aid kit he opens it up and grabs the ointment for burns. "Pete, I need to look at your hand to see where its burnt." He says as he holds out his hand for Peter to set his on top of. When Tony sees his hand he is shocked, "How did you do that with the water kid?" He asks Peter. "The bubbles looked cool so I kept putting my hand closer." He responds embarrassed. Tony just rolls his eyes and smiles at the kid. Man he's going to be the death of me Tony thinks to himself.

After Tony put the ointment on his hand he grabbed out some bandage and wrapped his hand very loosely making sure to help it, but not hurt it. "Hey FRI, order pizza." Tony says as he walks with Peter over to the couch. "The usual Sir?" "Yes FRI." "Thank you FRIDAY." Peter says. "No more cooking for you, I'll send a chef with you to college if I have to." Tony says to Peter as he ruffles Peter's hair.

"I love you kid, but you are not the smartest." Tony says as Peter snuggles against him.

Hey sorry about the shorter chapter I just didn't feel like this needed to be that long. I thought it was a cute story the way it was. Would you guys like to see Peter being Tony's adopted son or even his real son? Let me know and I'd be happy to do it. :)

Word count: 718