012

You

I woke up as the sun light from the window hit my eyes, i looked around and remembered yesterday's happenings. I smiled as i turned around and saw stan's angelic face, god he's so adorable. I started tracing his jawline, his cheeks and poked his nose, few minutes passed and he started waking up. He looked at me and gave me this toothy grin as he locked his arm around my waist. "Goodmorning y/n/n" i smiled as i peck his lips, "goodmorning stan. You're in a good mood" he shrugged, "well, if you wake up next to the one you've had a crush on since you met them. I'd say that it would gladly bring a smile to my face" he smiled while i did the same, "what time is it" i yawned as i sat up and look at the alarm clock on his nightstand. "Stan i need to go before i'm late to school" i said as i was about to stand up before two arms pulled me back from doing so, "stan" i groaned and tried to give him a stern look, but giggled in the end. "Be careful" i blushed at his worried face and comb his curly locks. "Getting protective now, are we?" I joked as he rolled his eyes, "i'm serious. Derry isn't really the safest place to live in." "What you need to worry about is your health. Look, after school i'll go back here to check on you, sounds good?" He kissed me then nodded "I'll see you soon love" "oh stop" i blushed from the nickname and gently slapped his shoulder. I stood up and grab my backpack. I opened the door and waved at him before i went downstairs, as i was about to head to the front door i saw his parents on the living room, staring at me. "What are you doing here?" His dad asked, he probably didn't know that i slept in stan's room. My eyes widened as i ran out of his house. Looks like stan would have to explain it to his dad himself. Oops

_________________

I finally made it just in time and went in my first class. I sat down and all of a sudden. A pair of hands grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me. "Did you and Stanny boy did something when we left" "fuck you Richie, we didn't do anything!" I yelled as i pushed his hands off. "You should really thank me for planning all this" he said behind me as i rolled my eyes, i remembered what stan said and decided to try it, "beep beep richie!" I muttered, few minutes passed and he hasn't said anything. Well that shut him up. "Look, its mrs. uris!" Eddie yelled as he entered the classroom, "shut the fuck up already" i groaned as i burried my face on the desk, "excuse me?" A familiar voice rang through my ears, Beth. "Stay out of this you plastic prick" Richie said as he glared at you, and Eddie doing the same, "no seriously, what did you just say eddie?" Beth said as she approached Eddie, "Leave him alone dumbass" i said as i stood up from my chair, "i-i said that mr-mrs. uris is here?" Eddie gulped as Beth's eyes widened, "so you and that dickhead are together now yeah? I mean, i honestly feel bad for stan considering how he replaced me with a slut." She calmly said as i was ready to punch a bitch. "i mean, he kinda upgraded if you ask me" i said as her face showed so much anger. She was about to say something until the teacher came in, "Fuck you" she whispered while she went back to her chair, "she'd rather fuck stan" "Richard Tozier, last warning and you're going to detention" the teacher said as he rubbed his forehead, Richie groaned and bumped his head on the table.

"Seriously y/n, you should've just kicked her ass right on the spot" beverly said as she sighed. It was the end of school so we walked out of class and went to our bikes, "i would've, but mr. Byers was there so i wouldn't risk myself for detention" i sighed as i hurriedly hopped on my bike, "why are you in a rush y/n/n?" Eddie asked as he approached us, "because she wanted to check if the love of her life is ok" richie snickered beside eddie, "fuck off, you would do the same if eddie got sick" i said as i started going to the path to stanley's house. "What the fuck!"

"Uh hi mrs. Uris, i'm here to see stanley?" I asked as i stood infront of the doorway, "uh yes, you can come in. But make sure to knock on his door first before you come in" she said as she smiled, i nodded then went up stairs to his room. "Stan, its me y/n" i said as i knocked on his door softly. A few seconds later, stan opened the door and smiled, "stanley uris you shouldn't be out of bed!" I said as i huffed, "i'm fine y/n/n, i'm feeling better than last time so i should be able to attend school tomorrow" he said as he smiled, i smiled back and dragged him back to bed. "I know but, you'll be even more better when you just stay in bed for a while, just to make sure" i said as he scoffed, i sat on the edge of his bed and we stared at each other for a couple of minutes, he then whined and pulled my arm, "y/n/n, come to bed with me" he said as he pouted a little, i giggled and went to bed beside him as he tightly wrapped his arms around me. "If i get sick next, i'm gonna choke you" "kinky" i slapped his chest as he chuckled. "You're lucky i love you" i smiled as i started to fall into slumber, "i'm very lucky indeed" he muttered as he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes.

[Unedited]