03

Stanley

We all gathered ourselves in one big circle as we started to play truth or dare. "Ok w-who's fi-first ?" Bill questioned, "I'LL GO FIRST" richie yelled as he did his usual british accent, "ok..."

Skip time

A few minutes had passed and it was eddie's turn after he licked the window. Much to his dissapoinment. "Ok...y/n, truth or dare?" Eddie asked as he raised his eyebrow, "...dare" she asked a bit hesitant. "Ok..." just as eddie was thinking about a dare, mike went closer to eddie and started to whisper something that made eddie smile, "OK....i dare you to make an impression of all of us" eddie said as y/n started laughing, "ok..Hi im eddie and im a big wheezy" she said as we all started laughing and did the others after

"Hi im richie and i have a horrible british accent and i admitted that im a virgin" "woah hold the fuck up....i've always fucked eddie's mom" richie interrupted, "RICHIE" eddie interrupted as well,

She has done an impression of everyone which was hilarious....well, everyone except me, just as she saw me, she started thinking then gave me this evil smirk which made me nervous, "...Hi im stanley uris and i hate y/n so fucking much, wait correction, i fucking hate everyone" she said as she copied my signiture eye roll, i started laughing at how true her impression was about me, which made the others laughed. After hours of watching movies, eating snacks and playing around. It was 11:30pm....close to 12, everyone was asleep on the floor, except me and y/n. It was awkwardly silent for a while until i decided to speak, "so..nice place" She looked at me astonished, "seriously, the stanley uris is finally talking to me?" She said as she let out a dramatic gasp, i chuckled, "shut up" i said, "My mom used to be jewish, until she met my dad. He was a catholic but my mom didn't care unlike grandpa. Once she realized that she loved my dad, she converted herself into a catholic as well. they've done so much shit just to be together" she said, we've been talking for quite a while until someone interrupted us, "will you two shut the fuck up and sleep already....." eddie said as he snored, while the others groaned, "assholes" i muttered as she giggle, shit, she sounded angeli-ah fuck no....."uhm. We should probably head to sleep." Ahe shyly said as i nodded.

2 weeks later...

"Pay up wheezy" richie said as he took out his hand to get the money from eddie, "oh please, its obvious that they're gonna be fucking friends" "yeah yeah i just want the money not your fucking statement" richie said as eddie rolled his eyes.
________________________________

"You're going birdwatching this weekend right?" Y/n asked stan as they were taking their books out of their locker, "yeah, i was hoping you'd come ?" Stan nervously asked, "i mean....why wouldnt i? Plus im practically the only girl in this school who has a hobby like birdwatching" she said as she chuckled....

Y/n

"Hey stanny!" A girl behind him yelled as she smiled, shit she looks pretty. "U-uh h-ey b-eth!" Stan said, shit...he looks flustered, he probably likes her....fuck do i like stan now?......"Uhm sorry stan i have to go to class now before i might be late!" I said as i ran to class, "BUT THE BELL HASNT EVEN RANG YET?" i heard stan yelled but i chose to ignore it, damn the feels are controlling me.

Stanley

"Is she ok?" Beth asked. "U-uh i dont know..." i said as i closed my locker and left to class.
As i walked up to science, richie blocked my way, "stan the man!" "What richie.." i irritatedly asked, "jesus fuck can't i just walked to class with my good pal?" I groaned slightly annoyed at his response...we went inside the classroom just in time the bell rang, we sat down as the teacher walked in.

As our science teacher discussed our new topic...i noticed a small handwriting on my desk.

"I hate my life" is written, i grabbed my pen and nicely wrote my response

"Tell me about it.."

I had my attention back to our teacher as the bell rang....i got up from my desk as i gathered my stuff. "Stan the man! You joining us at lunch?" "Richie..i always eat lunch with you and the others.." "atta boy..now lets go my minion!" Richie yelled as i rolled my eyes.

As we enter the cafeteria i saw y/n with the others. Me and richie approached them as i took the available seat which is near to where y/n is sitting, "goodmorning ladies and gentlemen..long time no see?" "Richie..its 12pm and we just saw each other in our last period.." eddie interrupted as he drank his bottle of water...

Y/n

As i drank from my milk carton, eddie told a joke to richie which made me almost spit my milk and started laughing, eddie and richie both looked at me as i laughed then blushed, i didnt notice the part where they blush...but i did notice from the corner of my eye that stan was glaring at them. Probably nothing near to a big deal to mind, "oh y/n/n i almost forgot...is it ok if beth comes with us?" Stan shyly asked, i then spit my milk which cause the others to look at me with shock. "HOLY FUCK IM SOAKED IN MILK THAT WAS IN YOUR MOUTH..WHO FUCKING KNOWS WHAT DISEASES CAN CAUSE WITH THIS" eddie screamed, "jesus fuck you may be fucking hot but you sure can make a guy feel disgusted.." richie said, "you ok??" Stan asked. Ye..im fine, especially when you invited a girl i dont know to birdwatch with us.."yeah..sorry, i was shocked cause i saw a bird got hit by a car.." i said as i looked at the cafeteria window.."damn..you and stan realy are alike" "beep beep richie!" Stan said as he blushed...i giggled at stan's response cause of how i found it funny, "where'd ya learned that response?" I asked as everyone gave knowing glances at each other except me..."oh erm..from somewhere i guess" stan hesitantly asked as i shrug. An hour passed as the bell rang. I bid goodbye to them since none of them had the same class.
.
.
.
Does she really need to go birdwatching with us...

A/N im sorry for the wait, i really didnt know what else to write for this chapter...yall can suggest what happens next if yall want..

[Edited]