Epilogue Explained + Spin-Offs/Sequel

Hello lovely readers!

Ever since I updated the epilogue of CTIADTT, many people messaged me and commented one question over and over again.

WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT?!?!?!

And you know what? I should've seen that coming. I'd written the epilogue even before I'd finished writing the sixth chapter, and in a classic dick move, I played the whole third-person-POV-pronoun-game where I didn't specify who the girl in the epilogue was. Most people (correctly) guessed that she was Ashiana but they were confused as to whether or not that jerk boyfriend of hers was Kian. Here's the answer to that question.

NO. Kian was a gentleman. He would never do that. 

Which begs the question, who was he?

So let's go back a little. In the last chapter, Conflict, Kian and Ash got together to try the whole long distance thing. Then, eleven years later, we saw Ashiana, breaking up with her boyfriend. It was mentioned that she wasted three years on him, and since Kian and her got together eleven years prior to the events of the epilogue, I think it's safe to say that her latest ex wasn't Kian. She only got together with him after things didn't exactly work out with Kian.

So there we go, it's all sorted. Oh and yes, the person who sent the text message in the end? Yeah you guessed it right, it was Radhika.

Hope this clears things up!

---------

Another common question I get is would I ever write a sequel? Yes, I would. There would be at least three spin offs and one sequel to CTIADTT. 

Out of these, the first one is going to be a book about Alia. I've started working on it and if all goes well, I'll start updating it from June 2020.

Here's the cover and summary:

For Alia Khan the plan was simple,

1. Paint her nails;

2. Get good grades;

3. Fly off to America on a plane.

But when her heart starts growing dangerously attached to her not-so-serious boyfriend, breaking up with him seems harder than she thought. Things get even more complicated when her abrupt social media fame—thanks to the vlogs she made out of boredom—attract the attention of one of the largest lifestyle magazines in the country.

Tired with emotionally charged relationship drama and cycles of endless conversations about colleges, she ends up going on the trip of a lifetime.

Nine months. Twenty-nine states. One incredible country.

Should be fun right?

(don't worry, this isn't the final cover lol)

-----------

As for the rest, there would be a book about Karan and one about Kanishk. And the sequel would obviously be about Ashiana. 

I feel like I should clarify that you don't have to read all these, since CTIADTT is complete on its own and if you think a sequel would be over telling this story, I understand. I'm not finished with these characters but if you are, then it's okay, no pressure.

---------

Also, I've written another novel, not related to CTIADTT at all, but I would love it if you could consider checking it out. It's called Bhabra and it's on my profile. Here's the blurb:

"The lights are cheeky, you can't live without them, and yet if you get too close, they'll blind you. Darkness? Well it doesn't cheat. It's cool and soothing. It's reliable."

~.~

Madhulika Thakur thought it would be a good break from work when she agreed to visit the countryside. After all, someone needed to sort out the property her family owned there, and real estate was her forte.

What she didn't expect was to be engulfed by a landslide of issues just waiting to be addressed. She must navigate her way through the mess of a fragile social fabric, complex caste equations and the sheer helplessness of the people she never knew worked for her; all the while trying to regain the trust of a long-abandoned old friend.

For the first time in her life, she must choose between what she wants and what is right.

That's all I wanted to say really. Thank you so much for being such amazing readers guys, I love y'all so much!!

~Aditi