Chapter Twenty Seven [Final]

V POV

The next day at school, I was chilling under a tree and enjoying the breeze. Suddenly I heard someone call me from a distance. "Kim Taehyung! V!" And it was Jeon JungKook.

"Oh, hey man!" I said and he ran and sat next to me. "What's up?"

"V, you can't date Jin Hee." He said out of breath. Ahh... i bet he had her on his mind the whole time since he just arrived at school and the first thing he talks about is Jin Hee. Thank God my plan is falling into place. Jin Hee must be crazy to trust me. My plans never- "Oi, V! Are you listening?"

"Oh right. I mean, why?" I asked.

"You just can't!" JungKook said. Well, I was expecting more of a better answer but...

"That's not really a good reason. Come up with a good reason then tell me.." I said getting up and started walking away from him and into school when JungKook shouted.

"You can't! Because I... Because I..." He hesitated to say. His face was red and he was sweating.

"Because you what?" I said provoking him to say is true feelings. I quickly took out my phone to record what he will say.

I hope the plan actually works. I hope he realises that Jin Hee is the one he's been in love with. I hope he admits he loves her and I hope he's brave enough to do it.

"Because I like her!" I shouted. The passer by looked at JungKook and me. The other guys happened to be walking with Jin Hee and they quickly ran toward us. Jin Hee immediately ran towards JungKook together with Jimin.

"I like her so much. She means everything to me. I like every bit about her. I like how she smiles when reading her favorite book. I like how taps her pen and furrow her eyebrows when thinking. I like how her face turns scarlet when she's shy. I like how she calls me puke face when she's the one with a puke face." JungKook said as he turned towards Jin Hee who had tears in her eyes. JungKook being the sweet guy held her hand and said,

"I like how sensitive she is. I like how she's been there for me. I like the way she cuddles something when she sleeps. I like the way she pushes her hair back when she eats.I like the way she kisses my cheek when I sleep. I like the way she prepares breakfast for me when I'm still fast asleep. I like the way she still listens to the song I recommend although she hates listening to the songs I listen to. I like the way she is and I can never change a thing about her..." He continued as his eyes was still locked on hers.

"JungKook..." Jin Hee started.

"And I'm sorry that I was blinded by my past and didn't look forward to see my future, my new dream." JungKook said as he pushed Jin Hee's hair back.

"Aww, that was sweet.." Jin whispered into my ear excitedly which was weird considering that Jin Hee was his ex. Well, he is the weirdo and not me ;-)

Everyone who was around either looked at them sweetly or looked at Jin Hee with envy. JungKook walked towards us with Jin Hee. "V, you can't date Jin Hee."

"JungKook.. V and I weren't really dating you know.." Jin Hee said and giggled a little.

"It was a genius plan created by a genius. Which is me of course." I said smirking and RapMon faked a gag. "It was to get you to realise that you like Jin Hee and not Krystal. We all knew since day one, your heart was set for Jin Hee. But Krystal was an obstacle. But nevertheless, you finally admit your feelings!"

"That was much sweeter than when you asked Krystal to be your girlfriend." Suga said and JungKook chuckled.

JIN HEE POV

"So are you going to accept or not?" Jimin asked.

"Accept what?"

"JungKook you idiot." V said.

"Oh.." My heart was racing and all I could say was Oh. I felt like i was going to die of happiness. Praise the lord for V and his genius brain.

"So, Jin Hee.. wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yo! That's not the way to askmy sister to be your girlfriend." DongWoon said. He was eavesdropping on us the whole time. Why is he always here?

"Dongwoon!!!" I said clearly embarrassed.

"Kidding! Anyways, Father is looking for you. Jin is getting married next month and he is looking for a date for you." DongWoon said, "But I guess, you already found yourself a date.." He smirked as he left.

"Back to my question.." JungKook said and everyone looked at me.

"Well, is it going to be for another 100 days ?" I joked. JungKook and V laughed since they got the joke. The rest looked at us as though we were the ones bonkers.

"Well, I was hoping for 101 years." JungKook said smiling.

I didnt say anything and just hugged him. "You idiot!" I said and he hugged me tighter.

We stayed like that for a while and the rest cooed which made me blush. The bell rang and we headed into school. And so, that was how it was to fall for an idiot. Well, he is my idiot after all.. :)

Hello! Thank you for reading Together Forever till the very end! I hope you liked the story! Votes and Comments are very much appreciated!

Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys <3

xoxo
BubbleTeaSehun