Chapter Eighteen

HI EVERYONE! ITS BEEN A MONTH OR SO AND IM SORRY :-(
IM REALLY BUSY BUT I'LL TO UPDATE OFTEN! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! DO CONTINUE READING AND LOVING THE STORY! VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! xx

(BTS HAD THEIR FIRST WIN OMG IM EMOTIONAL)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
JIN HEE POV

"JIN HEE HURRY UP OR WE'RE LATE!" Dongwoon shouted from down stairs. I quickly adjusted my skirt and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I ran down the stairs while putting my socks on but I missed a step. Thank god DongWoon caught me! "What are you doing! Come on little sister!" He said and dragged me out.

"Bye father!" I managed to say goodbye to my father who was drinking coffee as he laughed at us with Jaebum.

I hopped into the car with Dongwoon and pant. I was exhausted. I felt awkward in the car but DongWoon kept talking and I soon felt comfortable.. until we reached school where JungKook and the guys were. I hesitated. What if they think I'm a snob now, riding a fancy car to school, my hair is all new and my bag is new.

The driver opened the door for DongWoon first then opened the door for me. I thanked him, said goodbye to DongWoon and greeted the guys.

"Nice car you got there." Rapmon said which made me blush

"It's not mine.. You know that." I said.

We walked into school and JungKook walked beside me. Is something wrong? He would normally get on my nerves but he seems quiet but sticks around. I kept quiet too until we got into class. Rachel suddenly came up to me.

"Are you really Yong Jin Young's daughter?" she asked and the whole class looked at me.

"She is, now buzz off." JungKook said and pulled me away from her.

"Oppa! What's wrong with you? Why are you with her?" Rachel demanded.

"Why can't I be with my girlfriend?" JungKook said and Rachel gasped. My stomach had butterflies and my face turned scarlet. I want to bury myself!!

"What do you mean? You made out me the other day!" Rachel hissed.

"My mistake." Was all JungKook said as he leaned onto his chair and placed his legs on his desk and closed his eyes.

Rachel glared at me and stomped off which made me laugh. I turned to JungKook, "that was pretty mean."

"what?"

"To kiss her infront of everyone and say all this." I said.

"Well, do you want me to be her boyfriend now?" he asked as he turned to me still in his 'chill' position.

"No!"

"Then do you want me to kiss you infront of everyone now?" He asked.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yeah, crazy for you." He winked at me and laughed.

"You cheesy and cocky prick." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm your cheesy and cocky prick afterall." He said and messed up my hair.

Well, the normal JungKook is back I guess.

///////////////////////////////////

I was walking out off school without JungKook since he was caught up in Physics. I walked and suddenly many people said hi to me. How one news can affect my life. I pondered about life until I bumped into someone.

"Oh, Jin... Hi. Sorry." I said awkwardly.

"Jin Hee.. No problem." He said as he picked up my Physics textbook. "How are you?" He asked.

Jin still smelled of Green Tea and his lips were as pink as ever. His face glowed and his eyes shined. His smile was gorgeous and his voice made my heart skip a beat.

"She's doing alright since I'm her boyfriend now." JungKook said as he sling his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer as he pulled me out of my thoughts.

"That's rubbish." Jin said as he looked at JungKook in the eye.

"Its true.. JungKook and I are dating now." The words slipped out and I gave myself a mental facepalm. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JIN HEE. My heart broke as I said this. How can I date him when you're the only one I want Jin..

"Oh.. I'm glad you moved on Jin Hee. Although I didn't expect it to be so soon and with JungKook." Jin said. "But I should be happy for you.." He said and pulled me away from JungKook to give me a hug. "I miss you and I'm sorry but I had to marry her for the hotel." Jin whispered.

I patted him on the back to show I understand his situation, but I don't. I'm selfish and I only want Jin. I don't care I want him!

I said goodbye and dragged JungKook out of school before I decide to cling onto Jin the rest of my life. I got into JungKook's car without any questions.

"Let's date." I said all of a sudden and he immediately brake his car.

"You're joking?" He asked

"No. Consider it as the game." I said.

"But why?"

"I need to get over Jin. I'm going insane." I said as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Okay, fine. Let's do it." JungKook said. "There's this girl." He paused. "Her name is Krystal and she's my ex girlfriend.. I still love her alot. I need you to help me get her back."

"Oh..." I said but there was a pang in my heart. "I'll help you, since we're best friends.."

"You're the best thank you Jin Hee!" He said and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and nodded.

Jungkook drove to a nearby building and parked it. I've never been here before and I asked him where this was and such. "Oh, this is my personal apartment. On the highest level."

He brought me up and his apartment was gigantic! It had a wonderful kitchen, dining room, sitting room and all! It was perfect and totally a designer house. "Come on PukeFace, lets watch TV."

"You ass, did you just call me puke face?" I asked and threw a pillow at him.

"Maybe, but you can't deny facts." He said and placed his legs on the table.

"Nice apartment you got here Kookie." I said provoking him by calling him Kookie.

"What did you just say?" He sat up straight and look at me.

"I said you had a nice apartment, Kookie."

"Kookie? I dare you to say it one more time." He challenged.

"Kookie.." I said and looked at him. His face was two inches away from my face and his eyes looked into my soul.

"You're dead meat, Ugly."Jungkook pinned me down on the sofa and messed up my hair as he poked me around the waist which is ticklish and pain at the same time. And it made me scream. "Take back the name right now."

"No, Kookie suits you." I said panting from the screaming and all. He did what ever he was doing and forced me to say, "I'm sorry. I'll never do it again!" which I did but I'll still call him Kookie!

"Why don't you move in with me?" JungKook suddenly said as he sat next to me.

"No way. The place will burn down." I laughed imagining us fighting as the place burn down.

"It won't. But come on please! It'll be fun! The housework will be divided equally and all! Come on! Please."

"No way, you're crazy!" I said pushing him aside.

////////////////:

"Father can I please move in with JungKook?" I begged my father while he was in his study.

WHAT AM I DOING WHY AM I ASKING THIS I SWEAR JUNGKOOK HAS A GREAT INFLUENCE ON PEOPLE!!!