12 O'clock sharp

but I was curious to see what was in the book I opened it up and with that brought empty pages, the whole book empty! nothing, not a word, not a paragraph completely empty, I was sitting on my bed staring at it for a while when a thought came to me how about tonight we take the book with us in to the room it may be handy? and we can see what happens at midnight tonight cliff just mumbled a yes and walked out saying how stupid this all was, Emma looked at me and smiled and nodded and then just walked out.

it was about 8:30 when I went to bed, I made sure I put my alarm on for midnight, there was so many thoughts running through my head I wasn’t sure whether to feel nervous or exited, when I finally got to sleep, it only felt like i had been sleeping for 20 minutes when my silly alarm dieced it would blarh through the house, i was hopeing mum didnt hear it though.

I got up and woke my siblings up they were fast asleep it was almost 12 when we got into the room it was dark and cold.

 cliff lit a candle it lit up the room the shadows that were cast flickered along the walls, lighting the whole room up, it was actually pretty cool seeing the shadows cast along the old book cases and desk  the old clock struck 12 suddenly everything went black I felt dizzy and light headed I fell to the ground.

 I woke up it seemed like ages I was asleep for but I know it was only about twenty minutes I got up cliff and emma , I got them up they were just as drowsy as me I sit up everything seemed very different like it  was eerily quiet not like normally, it has noise maybe like a car going past or something but there was nothing, it got kind of scared as walked out of the room and into my mums and dads I could see something wasn’t right they weren’t moving I run beside their bed and shook them they were stone cold I started to get worried I ran outside there was a bird in mid-flight everything was still aside Emma, cliff and I.

I ran to Emma and cliff there were they luckily they weren’t frozen I would of been so worried, they were sitting upstairs in the room looking at books to see if they could help I saw something in the corner of my eye, I saw the book, the one that the post woman had given me, and now i am a hundered percent sure she had mumbled seven, I slowly walked over to it as I lifted the pages, writing appeared as I flipped through the pages suddenly as I got to one of the paged the book stopped moving any further, as I started to read cliff and Emma walked over to me this is how it went

Dear Cliff emma and Willa

This book is very important DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give it away not even to your mum or dad no one, it is a guide to finding me

Good luck

What’s that meant to mean ? what does that even mean though like a quide to who? and not that we could but why not give it to our perants they have done no harm! when suddnely everything went still and Emma and Cliff fell, I was the only one still awake, i ran to them, shaking the, yelling at them  to wake up, there was no hope they were deep sleeping, I started crying until I heard something I looked up and the book we got was  flickering through its pages like it was trying to find something then suddenly as it started the book stopped, as i walked up to the page I saw my name written on the top  I started to read.

I re read that sentence quite a few times to see if anything else was showing but nothing came up

Willow 

your turn

The book was no help I knew that already that this was something I was going to do alone, but I didn’t know that it was something I could quite, no I thought to myself I will go through with this no matter what it is no matter what it is going to be I will work it out, I sat on the floor wondering when something would happen