the door,

Hi, my name is Willow and this is my story, weird huh? i never thought i would be the one writing about my past still to this day that number seven haunts me, i should really start from the start shouldnt i? lets begin,  when things where normal i had two older siblings Emma and cliff they are twins, not identical but very annoying!

 we live in this massive old, well I believe it is haunted house it is really scary but I love it I have lived in it all my life me and my brother and sister are not like others I can tell because I can sense what people are feeling and see the dead, creepy huh?  my sister can see shadows in her room she always tells me about them, she's lucky. She can also talk to them I never really tried im to scared,  they seem really creepy, Cliff can predict things before they happen only a couple minutes but normally it's about how and when a persons about to die, and why, just weird things like that.

 It's so strange, no one really knows about it, we sort of keep it to ourselves we don't want people to think were strange, That's what society thinks these days which is quite stupid because it's amazing, sometimes anyway. When you can see a dead person at twelve at night, well that not so great but still it is quite amazing and I wouldn't want to change anything about me ever.

It's a Monday morning both our parents have gone to work like they usually do,  my mum works at the law firm just like my dad he owns the company my mum is just the assistant, so when there both gone we have to walk to school, I don't mind it though it's quite fun.

We're all sitting at breakfast not really talking, I love waking up early, but Emma and cliff don't particularly like it very much. This one morning I was very tired I hadn't got much sleep last night, the wind was horrible and seeing as I have a lot of windows in my room.

We had made our lunch and we were ready to leave when we heard a crash, I wasn't quite sure what it was, but I really wanted to see what it was, so I asked cliff and Emma to come with me because I didn't really want to go alone, yes I am a scaredy cat. I walked behind them,  When they got to the top when they suddenly stopped, "what! What!" I ask, I got past them and saw that the door of the room had been opened now I must admit that didn't sound scary, but the next bit is worse this door has not once ever been open while me or my older siblings have been alive and I am not joking. We have tried and tried to open it, *memory flashback*  when we were really quite young maybe 8 or 9 and me being younger we always had this bet whoever could open the door would win and the other two had to be the slaves for the day *flashback over*

 I wanted to go in but Emma stopped me and said "maybe we should wait until after school, you know because if were late we can get into trouble". "Yeah" I say good point; we run down stairs grab our bags and start walking to school.