Most Precious

Hi it's Aizawa Reina here, and currently we just finished our finals. Makoto and I presented our song perfectly and even promised to become students of the S-class after the winter break. Everyone shared our enthusiasm and today we were going to have a small party to celebrate our success. In the end, it was decided that the gazebo by the lake would become the venue. Currently, only one person was waiting for the others to come with headphones on and guitar slung over my shoulder. Yep, that's me.

I looked up to see a cluster of stars forming a river in the sky. Tonight's definitely a good night, I thought as I smiled. I always had a thing for sceneries, and Kazu knows it quite well. Hmmm, I haven't called Kazu in a while, maybe I should after the party. While enjoying the song 'Futariboshi' covered by my favourite NicoNico singer ShounenT, I closed my eyes and felt the night breeze lightly lifting the ends of my hair. And a swift movement that removed my headphones off my head.

"?!"

"Snap out of it, Rei! Sheesh, who do you think this party is held for?"

"You're missing one more person though... Hoi Makoto you're late!"

I looked past Syo's shoulder and waved at Makoto who was hurrying along towards us.

"Sorry! I couldn't find any drinks! Luckily when I was rushing past the dorms Hatori-san gave me a whole box of sparkling wine!"

"I-Isn't that against the school rules...?"

"I don't know but hey, we have drinks now! C'mon let's have a toast!"

Nanami and I exchanged doubtful looks but after we were offered by an enthusiastic Makoto, we held up our drinks reluctantly. A sweet taste assaulted my taste buds, the aftertaste making me thirsty for more. So while we chat and ate, I kept asking for another glass and nobody bothered about the number of glasses I drank.

Until I finally got drunk, that is.

*****

"IT'S MAH ERAAA MINIONS! Bow down to me, your KING!"

Rei jumped onto the table and pointed at all of them, his face as red as the sunset. With a bottle of sparkling wine in his hands and a dreamy look in his eyes, he looked totally wasted.

"Aizawa-kun, please get down the table it's not safe!"

"Who knew the sensible and humble Rei could become a tyrannical emperor when drunk..."

"I've got a better question, how long has that wine been fermented? 10 years? 15?"

"I wonder what should we do..."

Rei's eyes shot towards Otoya.

"Hey YOU! Red boy! Fetch me another bottle!"

"R-Red boy?!"

"Hey Rei, I think you should sit down-"

"SHADDUP MOUSE! You too over there! Give me that bag of Dorrito's, now!"

Makoto, Syo and Otoya shared miserable looks as they somehow became Rei's loyal subjects. Hijirikawa without a word lifted Rei off the table, causing him to struggle.

"HEY! Put me DOWN straight cut! Let me GO!!!"

"Leaving you like this is going to give us a lot of trouble, you should go back to the dorms and rest."

"I DON'T WANNA!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Natsuki! Syo!"

"Got it!"

Both of them restrained Rei, but Rei proved to be a really tough person. Soon, he slipped out of their arms and pranced away, his crazed laughter filling the air. Makoto was the first to react.