Chapter 15

"Rose, what have you done?!" exclaimed Anna angrily. Rose cackled.

"I stole Pyrexia's powers! She's dead now! What else were you expecting me to do?" said Rose. Taking Pyrexia's powers changed Rose's appearance a bit. Her hair was no longer blonde, it was black and her once pink highlights were now gold. Her eyes appeared to be mixed between blue and yellow, her eyes flickering back and forth between those colors. Her outfit changed too, she was wearing a black dress with a silver crown. She had gold jewels displayed on it.

"You need to stop this crap or we'll kill you!" yelled Esmia. Rose cackled again.

"How can you stop me? Anna's fellow queens are all in stone!" said Rose.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Betty.

"See for yourself!" said Rose. She blasted gold energy away at some of the rubble of the tower, revealing Queens Blaise, Pearl, Melaina, and Luna; they were all gold statues. Everyone gasped at this sight.

"I knew I shouldn't have let Pearl be alone!" cried Anna.

"Yes, but if you would've never came back to Shylynn, you wouldn't have remembered your old self!" said Zaron. Anna nodded in agreement.

"I get it now, Rose, you wanted all of this to happen and for what? World domination? How cliche!" shouted Raven. Rose only smiled.

"I don't want the world or 'worlds' in this case, I want destruction! I want all the worlds to PERISH!" said Rose coldly.

"But why? Destroying our worlds will only destroy you!" said Eve.

"Well then, so be it!" Rose attacked them, blasting them with a force of energy. After falling over, the group tried to get up, but vines grabbed them.

"Let us go!" shouted Esmia. Rose flew only inches away from her face.

"What will you do about it, the so called 'most powerful assassin of Shylynn?'" whispered Rose mockingly. Esmia spat on Rose's face. Rose growled.

"Let's try this again. What will you do about it, huh?" asked Rose angrily. Esmia stared at her. "EXACTLY! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PITIFUL PATHETIC ASSASSIN!" Anna felt a surge of energy inside her. The vines slowly became encased in ice. The vines shattered and with a shout, Anna lunged herself at Rose. Rose flew up, and Anna landed on her back. Rose used a gold beam, and Anna responded by shooting an ice beam to repel the attack.

"QUIT RESISTING! YOU DESERVE TO BE A STATUE! Don't worry, you'll ALL LOOK GREAT IN MY FUTURE THRONE ROOM!" screamed Rose while the beam pushed Anna's beam away. Anna struggled.

"This is not it, I will live!" thought Anna. A blackwave hit Rose out of the air. There stood Kye, Luna's old assistant. Anna had forgotten that Kye became Pyrexia's assistant. She was also surprised by his dark magic.

"This ends now, Rose!" said Kye angrily.