Chapter 13

Sapphire, or better known as Anna, was walking through the desert terrain of the Badlands of Roselia with Esmia. The hot winds and sand slowed them down, but they proceeded forward.

"Anna, can't you use your ice powers or something," groaned Esmia.

"I'm not sure how'd that help anyone," said Anna.

"Make a blizzard or something," said Esmia.

"Well, you shouldn't have changed into that dark tunic and that black cloak," said Anna.

"Well, I use this cloak to carry daggers so, the cloak is a necessity for this journey," said Esmia. Anna rolled her eyes and proceeded forward. Some figures were shouting in the distance.

"Why are there people in a place like this?" thought Anna. The figures were heading in their direction; it seemed they were trying to run towards them. Anna shielded her eyes from the sun. "Is that?"

"ANNA!" Betty, Zaron, and Eve ran towards Esmia and Anna. They group-hugged Anna.

"You're REALLY ALIVE!" said Eve.

"Y-yeah- do you mind, you're squeezing me and it's hot," said Anna. They let go of her.

"I can't believe you became some queen!" exclaimed Zaron. "What powers can you do? We met a queen named Luna and she was quite powerful!" Anna's eyes widened.

"Luna's alive?!" asked Anna, surprised.

"Yeah, supposebly Rose saved her by opening a portal," said Eve.

"Rose is gonna betray and steal power from Pyrexia. I guess Rose somehow became a queen and was really loyal to Pyrexia," said Betty. Her face gave off a look that told them that this was dangerous.

"Luna's is on Rose's tail, but I'm not sure how long Luna can hold Rose back if she gains Pyrexia's powers!" exclaimed Eve.

"We need more of us, Pyrexia is powerful and quite frankly, so is Rose," said Anna. "Where's Raven and Riven?"

"Riven's at Crystalline Mt., attending some business, but Raven is in Plantain Town," said Betty.

"Perfect, let's open a portal and head there!" said Anna.