yeah i like Brandon

I was in my room for a long as time just in my thoughts witch is a bad idea. I should probably think of something else like the album or something....
After about 20 minutes I heard a knock at the door I got happy.

"Bil your friends are here to see you" my mom yelled.

"Ok" I got off my bed and looked at myself in mirror I looked like shit and that was normal for me if I'm gonna be honest. I walked out the room and I saw Danielle I started to cry I ran to her hugging her I didn't wanna let go.

"I missed you so much" my voice cracked

"I miss you to bil"

After I let dani go i hugged everyone else but for some reason when I hugged que it was like all worry's and everything went away I felt safe with him and I don't why and the smell of his shirt was relaxing to me I wish I didn't let him go but I did. I showed everyone around my house and they meet pepper my dog who I love so much then we went to my room I turned on the red light and played my music it was silent for a bit until Danielle said something.

"Bil are you ever gonna tell us what your blaming  yourself for you did nothing wrong" she was right I did nothing wrong but in a way I kinda did

"Dani you probably shouldn't ask her that right now" que say its cute how he was kinda protecting me form basically crying again witch I felt happening when dani asked that.

"No... Que its fine I think its time they should know maybe I'll stop feeling guilty for not telling X this" my eyes started to water then I felt que hand on my hand I held it. I had already told que about the dream and he was concerned about me.

"So... The night before x passed i had a dream of him getting shot and killed I didn't think much of it because I always have dreams of people who are close to me dying and me dying. But for some reason that whole day i kept thinking about it the dream felt to real to me and when he texted earlier that day and asked what's I lied to him I said I was fine but I wasn't then he replyed "I know your lying bil" then he left it alone I was gonna texted him and tell him about the dream but it was to late he was already gone and that's why I'm blaming myself I could had saved him" I felt a tear go down my cheek que whipped it a way pulling in close que was my safe haven at the moment.

"Bil stop blaming yourself please because all your doing is hurting yourself just by thinking about it.. It probably wouldn't had changed anything like you said you always have dreams of people who are close to you dying but it never happens you didn't know for a fact if Jah was gonna die that day or not and I know jah is not blaming you either" nigel saying those words put me at ease I needed to stop blaming myself because all I'm doing is hurting myself and kinda my fans because they are who makes me happy. After we talked for a bit I had realized I was still on que and he was still holding my hand I wasn't going to move until he moved.

"So.. What's going on here" dani asked pointing at me and que. We both looked at each other and smiled

"Nothing he just being my friend making sure I'm ok" I smirked

"Yea I just wanna make sure she good I don't like to see her hurting" my eyes got real big is he crushing on me and did this bozo really just quote on of my songs while tryna flirt with me. Eh I don't mind her fine as hell then pepper walked into my room being cute.

"Ahh.. Well hellow there" I say getting up to pet her I bent over to kiss her head then I got my phone to make a video because my fans are still worried about me but they also wanna see pepper. I got annoyed because we was just sitting there talking not really doing anything.

"Bro y'all wanna go do something i very bored and I need to get the new album off my mind for a bit"

"Shit I thought you never asked and speaking of the album how's it going" eli asked I didn't want to tell them but I like to tease them just like I do with my fans.