Damn he fine

***Billie POV***

"I wanted to say I was sorry for what happened the last night. I probably shouldn't had brought her over" he say his voice is so fucking sexy and his lips got damn. Why is he making feel this way..

*naw. You shouldn't had brought her over the house but at least now you know to keep her away from me. Because her ass was gonna be up in a tree burnt" I smirked his eyes grow wide

"Damn mimi you aggressive as fuck and you a bad bitch I like that shit" I giggle and my cheeks started to heat up I was blushing hard

"I see you blushing over there with yo fine ass" he say .I froze did he just called me fine

"Ok dude... Slow you roll don't be crushing on me I'm not even that cute the fuck" I was being honest. He was about to say something then my phone rang it was Danielle.

B=Billie
D=Danielle

B:yes babygirl what is it
D:where are you bitch I'm hungry and bored.
B:*laughing* bro im on my way damn you mean.*still laughing*
D:bitch stop laughing and I'm not stupid i know you with Brandon.
B:yo what the fuck how do you know that.
D: im your baby mama my finger print is in your phone plus I saw the messages between yall.
B:Bruh I- ok ill bring your food and stop lurking though my shit damn.
D: will not but ok love u
B:love to crazy ass

"Ummm.. Hey I gotta go Danielle is getting hangry and she bored so I need to go and entertain her crazy ass" I say rolling my eyes.

" yea that's cool... Maybe me and you can hang sometime" I nodded my head getting up about to walk away.

"And billie" he say

"Yeah" I say turning around confused as to what his fine ass was about to say.

" your not ugly. Your beautiful and smart your sexy ocean eyes makes me forget everything I get lose in your eyes and your body don't even get me started on that.. You are special to me and I like you and when you don't believe your beautiful remember my word ight" i felt a tear go down my cheek he wiped away and kiss my forehead walking out of the door to his car his words made feel some way damn I might be in love with him.

Later I got the food and drove back to Danielle house and the whole time i was driving I couldn't get sev words out of my head and him telling me he likes me but the only problem is that we can't date each other until I'm 18 and that not until next year oh my god what if he finds someone better than me to date. Let's be real this shit ain't gonna work. I pull up dannys house and I see everybody car including sev what the fuck is he doing here I get out of the car and go in the house and I see the bitch I literally just told sev what will happen to her skinny ass Danielle walks up to me and grabs her food then Nigel walks up to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Stay clam...unball your fist just chill alright" I nodded then I said something to him.

"That bitch got one time and one time only before I put her ass in a damn tree burnt alive you got me" he nodded I unball my fist and say hi to everyone I wanted to be petty so i hugged sev because i just wanted to see if this bitch would try me after yesterday.

"Hey sev" I say smirking and hugging him.

"Sup bil" he say hugging back whispering something in my ear