When the party's over

After talking about me liking Brandon we all got bored and was just sitting there doing nothing then I realized I got on tour in 3 days and my last show will be in LA also I kept singing in my head and it was just a bunch of random shit. But I wanted to ask them if they wanted to come to my show so they can see me go nuts with my fans.

"I have a question for y'all!!??" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Yua wassup??" Gawa asked looking confused they all nodded with a look of
"This bitch is up to no good".

" well I go back on tour in 3 days and I was wondering if y'all wanted to come to my show... Well my last show that's gonna be in LA!?"

"Hell yea imma be there.. Say no more" eli say i laughed and they all said that they are gonna come I'm excited for them to see me go crazy stupid with my fans jumping like sum kangaroos in this bitch. I was smiling hard i was so happy but then my whole mood changed for some reason.

"Bil... What are u thinking about you went from happy to sad fast are you ok??" Nigel asked and to be honest I didn't know why my mood changed so fast what it because of the song I was singing in my head or what?

"I...Ummm.. I don't know maybe its the song I'm singing in head or just thinking about tour that made my mood changed.. I ok i promise" I lied no I wasn't ok why am I sad right now and i know its not about tour because I'm always happy about that. Then I felt a tear stream down my cheek. I was trying to wipe it away before anyone noticed it but dani saw it and she pulled in close.

"Its ok don't cry" she whispered in my ear I nodded and then I realized the song I was singing in my head was one of my songs that I didn't finish but yet I just finish it in my head.

"You wanna go play the piano.. Because whatever it is your thinking of is making you sad and you need to get it out" gawa say i nodded my head they all followed me to where the piano was. Maybe gawa was right whatever this is needs to come out because I'm sad as hell right now.

"lright bil do you.. Let it out" prince say and after he said that it was like my fingers knew what keys to touch and the words just rolled off my tongue.

"Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

"Don't you know too much already?
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah, I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that"

Who the fuck I this song about and why do I feel this way damnit but this song is good though I love it this song is most definitely going on the album but I'm pretty sure imma have a music video for it before I can put it on the album but I don't care.