The same routine

I woke up. Ugh~ My head hurts~ My eyes were scanning my surroundings wildly as I realized that I was on the floor. I sit up straight and looked at the wall clock on my left. 5.30am...

I decided to jog some more on the treadmill. I pressed the on button and it instantly started moving. I jogged on it until it was 7.00am.

I got ready for school. I checked myself out in the mirror. There's not much difference in myself. I checked my weight and from 58kg I went down to 56kg. So if my goal was 42kg then I would need to jog or run for 3hours and 30 mins for 6 more days. That seems easy...

I went to school after getting fully ready. I reached the front gate and so much students were looking at me and whispering and pointing fingers at me.

I ignored them and went straight to class. Again, students were whispering and pointing fingers.

The class door opened and Michelle came in with Dino. She sat next to me. I just ignored her and plugged in my earphones. I wasn't listening to music. I was just pretending.

There's a saying from a korean drama,

"Talk all you want... I can't hear you. I won't hear you. Complain all you want... I still can't hear you. I still won't hear you."

I looked at Michelle and she was making out with Dino. Her eyes landed on me and I made a poker face and face the front.

'It's okay, Michelle... It only has been two days. I'll get my revenge. I'll be loved and you'll be hated. You just wait...' I thought to myself.

The teacher came in and I unplugged my earphones. Michelle and Dino stopped their making out session.

"Hello everybody... Get back to your own seats please." The teacher said as some of my classmates went back to their own seats.

"Jaa~ Shikjakhaeyo?" The teacher asked.

"Ne~" All of us said in unison.

The day went by and it was the end of the day. I went home alone and changed to my home clothes. I jogged on the treadmill for at least five hours. I ate dinner and slept. I was totally knocked out.

And the rest of the days were the same. The same routine every single day until I was...

--------

Sorry if this chapter is short.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE EXO

Peace💜

Allysa2401