The fight

Why do we have a habit of liking someone that stands out so much to the others that makes ourselves have not a single bit of chance to even talk with him. There was once i felt like he had a "thing" for me. I was stupid, so... Stupid. Why does it feel like when he steadied with my friend, i felt myself closer to him. Why is it so weird?

He came up to my face once in school, he stared into my eyes and wanted to say something. I was staring into his deep and lustful eyes, hoping for him to say something like, "do you wanna go out to get some ice cream?" Or "do you want to catch a movie with me?" Or a straight forward confession like, "i like you"... But he bluntly spurted out,

"Where is Michelle?" I was heart broken for nothing as i expected this.

"H-how would i know!? I'm not her legs!" I got mad at Dino for no reason.

"C'mon!" He pulled my hand and i stopped to turn. As soon as i turned around, his face was so super close to mine. I blushed and looked down, trying to hide my face.

"Let go of my hand." He let go of my hand and looked at me. I was aware that other students were looking at us. I felt embarrassed as i looked down.

"Tell me please?" He made a cute expression. I was smiling and my broken heart was mended by his cute face. I looked down again as I remembered my friend.

"I wished that you would break up with Michelle." I said as I pouted a bit.

"What was that? Did I hear something about break up?" He fumed his brows and I replied quickly,

"No! I said b-b-make up!" I stuttered. "Maybe she is at the toilet touching up her make up." I added.

"Ok then. See you later, Allysa." He chirped. "Bye Dino! I love you." I was sure that he didn't hear me although my voice was a bit loud. But he was far away. "See you next time." I whispered.

"Oi!" I heard a voice... Sounds like... I turned around and found Michelle.

"M-mich! I'm happy to see you. Dino was looking for you." I stuttered. I hope she didn't hear the loud 'I love you' that I said just now.

"I heard you just now. I heard you saying I love you." She said. She glared at me very meanly.

"If you have any intentions of stealing my boyfriend then forget about it. Coz I won't let him look at any other girls for even a second!" She added. I was surprised by her sudden outburst. She was normally cheerful and happy.

"Look at yourself! Your ugly and fat! A boy who looks so damn ugly and fatter wouldn't even like you! And you think Dino will like you!? Haha!" She said. She really looks like a devil laughing. I'm starting to get intimidated becoz of her.

"I didn't have any intentions on stealing him! Well... That was what I thought a second ago!" I glared at her. I'm sure that if glares and stares could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"You had proven to me that you're judge mental and you're also a selfish, a mean and a fucking bitchy girl!" I said. "And Bitch! I'm gonna prove to you that I can seduce a boy! One day, I'll make him kneel in front of me and beg for me to become his girlfriend!"

"I want to see that in 365 days! Make sure he does that to you by 365 days!" Michelle shouted to me and stomped away. I stomped away in the other directions.

The other kids were staring at us both. I was too angry to feel embarrassment.

While walking along the long hallway. I saw Dino running towards me.

"Hey! Allysa! I didn't see Michelle anywhere?" He asked with innocent eyes. I frowned even more

"Shut up!! I don't want to hear that fucking bitch's name ever again!!!" I shouted. I think the whole school could hear me.

"Allysa... What's wrong?" Dino asked me another question.

"I swear to you, Dino. I'll make you fall in love for me by 365 days." I said, loud enough for him to hear.

"W-what? I'm in love with Miche--" i cut him off.

"I said... I don't want to hear that fucking bitch's name!!!" I turned to a raging demon. I think the only thing that makes me look like a human is because I don't have horns on top of my head.

I stomped off again. I ran to my house and stared at the rusty treadmill that were only collecting dust in the corner of the house.

I switched on the treadmill and I pressed some buttons on it. It started to move. I stepped on it and jogged slowly. I put it on full speed. I ran as fast as I could and after two hours I couldn't take it anymore.

I fall onto the ground. I closed my eyes and slept on the floor.

---------

Third fanfic!!!! Lol!

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE EXO!

Peace💜

Allysa2401