The news

Dino sent me back home after we went to the Bubble Tea Shop after school.

I plopped down on the bed and faced the ceiling. I was about to sleep when I heard something downstairs.

I rushed downstairs and saw a man that has a gorgeous face. -AN--i'm so sorry for using gorgeous so many times.-

"Who are you!? How did you get here!? Wait... Aren't you Kai from EXO?" I panicked.

"Yes, dear." He chuckled. "I see that you haven't develop your powers yet... Never mind sweetie. I'll see you in a week, 'The Crystal One'." Kai bows slightly and disappears into thin air.

My eyes were as wide as a full moon. Witnessing THAT made my heartbeat speed up drastically.

How did he get into my house? The door was locked! How did he disappear? What did he mean by 'I haven't develop my powers'? Why did he call me the crystal one? What is the crystal one?

So many questions were in my head. I decided to call my mom so I
walked to the coffee table, to get my phone. Suddenly, the phone flew towards my direction slowly.
I grabbed the phone and held it for dear life.

I remembered the words of Kai... Powers huh? Cool...

I tried using my 'power' again. I held my left hand out and tried to make the mug on the table float. And it did! So... This is Telekinesis.

I shook of the thought of my powers and went in the showers to take a nice, warm shower. The water was too hot! Ugh! I do wish the water too be a bit less warmer. Just as my wish was said in my mind, the water becomes the temperature I wanted it to be. So... Is this one of my powers? Water?

I tried moving the water around with my hands and it did. So two powers so far... After showering, I wrapped my towel around myself.

I thought of my closet so I walked one step, two step and... WHAT!?

I'm already in front of my closet!!!

Is this another power or am I imagining things? I knocked my head against both of my palms and it hurts... Definitely not a dream...

So... yay!! Teleportation... I think...

I wore my home clothes and went in the living room. I was lounging on the sofa while watching TV until I heard the doorbell.

I walked lazily and slowly to the door and open it. I was surprised to see my parents with their luggages at the other side of the door.

"Eomma! Appa! I missed you!" I said as I pulled them in a tight embrace.

"Awww honey! We miss you too! Right dear?" My mom said.

"Yes we did miss you. Come on let's sit down and catch things up about each other." My dad said as we let our hug break apart. I sat on the sofa and mom sat beside me while dad sat on an armchair.

"So honey... Has anything happened since we both went to a business trip?" My mom says with a lovely yet, suspicious smile.

"Umm... Dino broke up with Michelle and became my boyfriend? Was that what you were referring to?" I asked.

"Yah! You shouldn't seduce other girl's boyfriend!" My mom said to me.

"Mmhmm... Dear... Ask her now... Please?" My father looked at me then at mom.

"Ugh... Fine... Honey, have you been feeling weird lately? Like... Have you made anything float or you were here then you were suddenly in another place or ice, fire,wind, lightning, water... did any of that cane out of your fingers?" My mom asks.

"Perfect mom! I was gonna call you just now and tell you that I made things float, I controlled water and I teleport!" I said with a big grin.

"Oh honey! I'm so proud of you! You have developed your powers! Dear! She already has three powers and she's still developing!" My mom squealed.

"Ah! Eomma! What do you mean by 'still developing'?"

"Well, young lady... Let me explain it all to you."My father said.

"Oh please do!"

"A long time ago... There was two planets named, Planet EXO and Planet EXYGON. Both planets were so united everybody went back an forth from these two planets! But there was this one person who hated Planet EXO so much! And he was Song Kee Hun, Prince Song Kee Hun, brother of King Song Lee Hun.

He hated EXO so much up to the point where he kills his own brother and had war with the Exosians.

But, like all of the comics, movies and fairytales, the good always wins. And since the day of the war, the Exosians and the Exygians hated each other.

And the very first Golden in the whole galaxy, says that only one Crystal would be born. And The Crystal One would unite both of the planets together again.

The Crystal One would have the blood of an Exosian and an Exygian in his or her body and he or she would have seventeen powers altogether.

Why seventeen? It's the number of close people that she depended on in her life including herself.

And it says that The Crystal One would have twelve bronzes protecting her no matter what the situation is. And one of the bronzes would be your partner."

.................

Next chapter will be the continuation of the legendary story...

So bye!

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE E...X...O!

Peace💜

Allysa2401