Letter?

"Wait... Appa... I remembered something." I said as I looked at both of my parents.

"What is it?" My mom asks.

"Kai, from EXO... Hah! I just realized that their group is called EXO... Anyways, Kai from the Korean boy band named EXO came here. And I think he has Teleportation. Ooh! Ooh! He called me The Crystal One! Appa, is it true? Am I really The Crystal One?" I told them everything.

"Ummm... Yeah honey... You... Are The Crystal One." My father said as I screamed in my head... I'm the Crystal One!!!

"But how!?" I asked.

"Your mother is half Exosian and half Exygian and I'm an Exosian. Your mom was the Crystal One or so we thought... She didn't develop seventeen powers so we knew she wasn't the one. And honey... We'll see if you The Crystal One, K?" My dad explained as I nodded my head in response.

"Appa! Continue your explanation about the power-thingy." I looked at Appa and he looks exhausted.

"Can I continue this tomorrow? I'm really tired!" He says, exasperated

I replied an 'Ok' and went to my bedroom.

*poof!*

K-Kai!

"Yah! What are you doing in my room!? Get out before I scream. My appa is downstairs and he has the powers Hypnosis. He'll hypnotize you an you'll be doing what I want you to do!" I shouted.

He chuckled and walked close to me. "Oh, sweetie. Screaming won't help. You know that I can telepol--" I cut him off by screaming he rushed to my side and covered my mouth, muffling my screams.

His face was priceless! haha! He's a person who talk big. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore! Looking at his face!

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" He asks.

"Your... Hahahhah... Fffaaccee!!! hahahahahha..." I breathed in heavily and brought back my posture.

"So? Why are you here?" I asked Kai.

He teleported from where he is to the other side of the mattress, lying down comfortably.

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face sweetie. Ah! Aren't you EXO's fan?" He asks me another question.

"No. I don't like korean boy bands... Except for BigBang... They are cute." I said while smiling with my dimples. Yes, I do have dimples.
"How to spell XO?" I asked with a curious face. I mean if it's Exo is it possible that their band has powers?

"It's E... X... O." Brownie... I mean Kai said.

"Oh... Thanks brownie." I said simply.

"Yah! Don't call me brownie!!" Kai shouted as I tried to conceal my laugh.

"Actually... I'm indirectly calling you sweetie. Coz brownies are sweet aren't they?" I asked.

"Ohohohohoho!! Should we do an indirect kiss too? Wait... No. Let's try a DIRECT kiss...." Kai smirked and wiggled his brows at me.

"Never! I just met you a few hours ago! And brownie... Make your skin fairer than I might like you." I said while laughing.

"Are you sure? This sexy guy doesn't give kisses for free..." Kai said as he smirked.

He climbed on top of me and held my wrist, trapping me down on my own bed.

Oh! How I wish that I can teleport to anywhere but here right now! I don't want my first kiss to be with this overly tanned yet, sexy man!!