Secret place

I woke up feeling really groggy. What happened yesterday?

FLASHBACK

"Hey, guys! Let's have a sleepover! Bobby went home and we could have a sleepover in the living room! The thirteen of us." Suho, being in the uncontrollable-sugar-rush state, said.

"Hey! That's actually a great idea! I'm so bored at night! I always hear D.O hyung snore very loudly and it prevented me to go to sleep!" Kai pouted.

"Yah, you jerk! I do not snore!" D.O shouted to Kai.

"Anyways... It is a good idea!" I beamed.

END FLASHBACK

And so, yesterday night, we had a sleepover. We watched scary movies, we danced and sing, but not too loud though, we played truth or dare and we also drank.

I think I remembered what we drank, it was tequila, jäger Bom and beer.

And we slept after that...

I now noticed that I was sleeping on someone's chest, I looked up and it was Lay! His face was inches from mine and his features were so perfect. I smiled to myself and I suddenly felt this feeling... What is this feeling?

My eyelids were closing by itself and I knew that I still needed sleep.

I kissed Lay's cheeks and snuggled closer to him, feeling some body heat. I buried my face in his neck and slept.

LAY'S POV

I felt somebody kissing my cheek so I opened my eyes slowly. I saw Allysa snuggling with me and sleeping peacefully

I could feel her hot breath on my neck as I remembered what happened the other night. Gosh... Why did I drink so much?

And why am I suddenly snuggling to my crystal? And also... Why am I having butterflies in my stomach? Is it because of Allysa being so close or is it because of her being so close when I'm shirtless?

Yes, I noticed that I'm shirtless now. I moved my body a little while stretching a bit. And it made Allysa wake up.

"Oh, you're awake?" She whispered to me coz we were close and the others were sleeping.

"Yeah, I am." I whispered back.

"Sleep again. I wanna sleep." She whispered.

"I wanna get up and wash my face." I retorted.

"No. I'm comfortable now. don't move." She whispered to me while holding me down by putting her hand on my chest.

"You're shirtless, right now, am I right?" She asked.

I nodded my head and she slept again. What? Doesn't it bother her that my bare chest is showing off to her?

"Okay..." I whispered in awkwardness.

I had no other choice but to sleep again. Don't I need to feel great since I get sleep? I usually sleep late at night coz of EXO's schedule.

Okay whatever...

My arm hurts!!! What's on my arm!?

Oh... It's Allysa's head. -.-

I turned to the left and our faces were centimeters apart. I leaned my forehead on hers and put my right hand over her waist, hugging her like a pillow and slept.

Three hours later~

*Kachik*

A sound of camera went off and the both of us, Allysa and I, was awoken by it.