You... Just... Wait...

I went to school confidently. When my appearance clearly changed from a chubby girl to a flawless and elegant lady, Dino kept on talking to me everyday. He would message me every night. Since I lost weight, my figure was slimmer and my face was prettier.

I had confidence in myself. I really feel victorious.

When I went to my locker, Dino was there. He was waiting for me.

"Ahem... Mister... Who are you looking for?" I asked jokingly.

"I'm looking for Ms Kim Allysa. Have you seen her around?" He replied jokingly too. I laughed and raised my left hand.

"I'm here~" I smiled at him and he did the same. I opened my locker and put some of my things in it.

"Dino... Where's Michelle?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Oh... Haven't you heard? I broke up with her. She's too clingy. She'll ask me where I'm going every single minute. She'll ask me who I'm messaging even if it's my mother." He said. I was shocked. That's why Dino was always messaging me and talking to me.

"You know... Remember the time when you said you'd make me fall in love for you?" Dino~ Why must you bring up that topic?

"Oh? Wae?" I asked.

"Coz I think I might fall for you in 5 seconds. 1...........2............3...........4.............5............ I'm in love with you." I was shocked at his words.

Dino kneeled in front of me and just held out his hands to me.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. And at that moment, Michelle came in. She looked at us and froze. I looked at her with hateful eyes and turned back to Dino.

"Yes. But, do you really need to kneel in front of me?" I asked.

"I heard the deal that you made with Michelle. I was falling in love for you... So might as well kneel..." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked shockingly.

"You think other kids won't talk?"

"Oh... Ok...."

We went to class and all eyes were on us. I sat down next to Michelle and faced her.

"Chukahae... You stole my namja chingu." She said.

"He knelt in front of me before 365 days. He says he loves me before 365 days. I won... Next time... Don't make deals like this. You'll lose." I said. After a few minutes of awkward silence between us, the teacher came in.

After the lesson, it was lunch time. I walked to the cafeteria and sat down on a round table.

Dino came with his friends.

"Hey babe~" Dino said.

"Ew. Don't call me babe. Call me Ally..." I said. For some reason, I don't like guys to call me babe, baby or bae.

"Ok then Ally. What are you eating?" He asked.

"A plate of Mac and Cheese." I said as I smile.

"Do you wanna go to a bubble tea shop after school?" Dino asked me as I nodded.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked.

Dino shakes his head and continued to eat. Little did I know that from afar... There was this girl name Park Michelle watching us two.

MICHELLE'S POV

'You just wait... I'm gonna get back to you in the future. I'll be the one who's gonna be loved and you are the one who's gonna be hated' I mentally said.

"Uhh... Michelle..." Someone tapped my shoulder and I jolted a bit. I turned around to face the most gorgeous guy in school, Kim Soo Hyuk. "Umm... Yes? Kim Soo Hyuk-ssi?"

"I heard someone dumped you for a friend?" Ugh! Why must he bring that up right now!!

"Yeah, why?" I put on a poker face and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I got a pendant... This pendant can fulfill your most desirable wish, good or bad intentions, it doesn't care... It just fulfill the wishes the owner has. Even revenge... So if you want it, it's fifteen bucks." I stayed silent for a long time, figuring out whether the words of this mysterious yet, gorgeous man is true. It doesn't hurt to lose some cash. And if this pendant really works then I could get my revenge on that stupid and stinky girl, Kim Allysa.

"Fine. I'll buy it," I finally said. Soo Hyuk handed me a piece of paper.

"When anything goes wrong with the pendant, call me." Soo Hyuk said. I nodded and he went away. the bell rings, indicating the end of lunch time. I hurried back to my class as I walked past a figure so tall. 'Man he's like a giant' I thought to myself. The 'GIANT' looked at me and smiled at me. His ears was as big as an elf's! I shot him back a grin and I proceed to my next class.

I kinda know him. What was his name again? Chanyeo? No. Umm... Chenyeol? No no! It's... Chanyeol! He's in a korean boy band named EXO. THEY ARE ALL SO GORGEOUSLY DAMN GORGEOUS!! I'm not a huge fan of him though... I just saw them on TV a couple of times and that's it. I don't search them up on google, I don't listen to their songs... Allysa and I were the ones who were not fond of K-Pop. Except for BigBang. They are the best!!

Anyways... One of the members, as you can see, is schooling in our school. I know... Lucky us!! Yay!! or whatsoever... TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS... I don't give a fucking damn shit about him or EXO.

So the other ladies in the world who are EXO'S fan, you don't have too worry too much, you got two less person to fight against to win EXO'S heart.

..............................

Well hi guys!! I'm so sorry for the bolding. I guess have to write with boldings now... There's something wrong with my device and it won't change back the letters from bold to normal letters. To tell you the truth... This fanfic is kinda like "EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!", but i make some changes here and there they have powers... and WILL have war... they will have the elders, legendaries, magicals and beasts. but i change the name of elders, legendaries and beasts... planet cursia would be called another name... the storyline would be different. and i change the storyline by eighty five percent. so i dont steal other people stories K? i just get inspired by other people stories that's why.. so i hope that along the way, you'll actually know my story better and understand it.

Bye bye guys!! oh! wait!! KIM SOO HYUK AS HIMSELF. SO BYE BYE NOWWWW!!! FOR REALLL!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE E...X...O!!

Peace💜

Allysa2401