Brandy

_____________________
A D D I S O N
September 16th 2019
_____________________

"Who would have thought we'd be this intoxicated at a baby shower." I giggled as I tried getting into the taxi.

"Fuck, all I could think about was one day that'll be all of us." Luke laughed along with me.

Michael, Calum and I crawled all the way into the back of the van styled taxi. Ashton and Luke were in the two middle seats and Nadia sat sober in the front. Once she noticed all of us were drinking she decided she'd be the mom of the group, making sure we all got home safe.

"Where are we going?" Calum laid his whole body across the back seats, over top of Michael and I. Michael's head flew back to the crook of my neck and he laughed about Calum drooling.

"My place." Nadia shook her head.

"Hey, you're not mad right?" Luke became really sincere. Michael looked at me and began mocking Luke causing me to break into a fit of giggles.

"Yes Luke, just feeling under the weather. The roads are all messed up so everything's shaking." Nadia pouts.

"You need a tea. No milk though, you'll shit yourself." Ashton pointed out as the car broke into gross sounds.

"I will not shit myself!" Nadia held back laughs.

"You will you lactose intolerant ass." Ashton held his nose.

"I will break your nose and you're gonna wish you could smell probably after I'm done." Nadia threatens.

"Woah! Okay, okay. You don't shit yourself." Ashton laughed throwing his hands up in defence.

We all giggled as the taxi finally came to a stop. We piled into the elevator, up to Nadia's apartment.

She led the way with Luke holding her hand. When she unlocked the door and we all went in she instantly grabbed the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Ordering them food. Luke, Calum and Ashton didn't eat all day because they're dumb." She rolls her eyes.

"Come sit!" Calum whined. I smirked looking at Nadia.

"Hurry were gonna play truth or dare." I giggled running into the living room. I sat on the floor with them.

"Oh come on guys you're not still 17!" Nadia called out. "At least wait for me before you start!" She added whining. We all laughed as she ordered the food then sat down with us.

Ashton had already gotten his hands on Nadia's expensive liquor.

"Hand it over!" Luke growled.

"No! You had more than me!" Ashton whined.

Michael left and returned to the circle with a bottle of brandy and three glass for me, Calum and himself.

"We'd have to pry that shit from Ashton's dead hands." Michael shakes his head. We all begin drinking. I look at Nadia. She's opening a water bottle.