Christmas Eve p.2

It's Strange Life
_____________________
N A D I A
December 24th
_____________________

"When do you think the baby's coming? Late, early or on the due date." Luke asks Celeste.

"I'm hoping they come a bit early so I'm not super pregnant for long." Celeste chuckles.

Her bump is so cute. I hope mine looks like that when I show more. I've been anxious all night with Luke's box wrapped in the private cubby. I'm going to give it to him as the last present of the night tomorrow.

"You feeling alright?" Luke whispers into my ear. I must have zoned out. I smile nodding.

"Just a little tired." I nod.

"Yeah, you were tossing and turning all night last night, like you couldn't get comfy." Luke tells me.

"Just pre eve jitters." I smile nervously.

Liz brings out the turkey with a grand smile.

"I think I'm just getting better with each Christmas." Liz chuckles to herself flipping her hair.

Addison puts Elijah in his high chair. He's gotten so much better around boys though he still has a distaste for Calum.

"Addison, Ashton go around him I need a photo of you two on his first family Christmas!" Liz squeals. I cannot believe by next Christmas there will be two more baby's at this table. We really are growing up.

Ashton and Addison pose as Liz takes their photos.

"Now vogue!" Ivy yells as Ashton fake flips his hair and Addison puts her hand under her chin making us all laugh.

"Vogue! Vogue!" Elijah giggles slapping the table of his high chair.

"Okay! No more time to waste! Let's eat!" Liz tells us as we all cheer. We all ate in a comfortable silence, exchanging few conversations. I couldn't help but stress about what I was gonna say to Luke. The pregnancy stick and scan photos were already in a carefully wrapped box to be his one early present. I just didn't know what I was going to say about waiting so long to tell him.

Luke looked a little blue. He was sweating a bit and twisting the rings on his fingers. Weird.

Luke's POV

I'm gonna vom.

I put the ring box in with the rest of the presents that we give out early. I figured I'd give her the ring now so I don't ruin Christmas if she like, says no and that I smell.

I don't know.

God Luke you're such a fricken simp.

I take a deep breath looking at my friends and family.

"I got this." I mumble.

"Huh?" Calum raises a brow from across me. His mouth full of mash potatoes.

"Nothing mate, chew your food." I chuckle.

He smirks. Cals always known everything like ten steps ahead of everyone else. Other than Ash because he's usually my go to, to figure out what the fuck I'm doing in life. Which probably instead the best idea because his life is a mess most weeks.