BEST PART

At first glance, I knew that I have to be with you one way or another. Remembering all the pain that you tell me everyday makes me want to protect you more. I hate seeing you cry, its making me hate those tears.

"What should I do?" I mumbled, fixing my tie, I did all of that I protected you from the person you hated the most. I made you smile. I was there.

"I hate you..." I mumbled once again, grabbing my watch as I put it on my wrist. I courted you for months, and finally you said yes, at that moment I was the most happiest man on earth.

"Please.." I whispered as I put my shoes on, My breath is shaking. Leaving you is not an option, it's a decision that I have to make. I know I was at fault at that time, but I was scared.

"Stay.." I always tell myself that but will you?

"Stop me" I started the engine and drove away from home.

"Please, Stop me" I said once again, breaking my heart into pieces once more. "It's my fault" I cried

I was driving fast, that I didn't even notice that I was there. On my husbands grave, seeing his family broke my heart even more.

I wiped my tears and started getting off the car. I walked towards them, I felt something heavy inside of me.

"Hey.." His sister greeted me, she has your smile babe.

"Hey, Cin" I hugged her "I haven't seen you in years"

"Just 2 years before the-- s-sorry" She immediately broke the hug

"It's okay Cin" I smiled "Where's your mom?"

"The usual"

"Hmm"

I walk towards the fountain, where his mother was standing alone. I know that she's crying silently.

I tapped her shoulder, she looked at me with eyes full of misery.

"Taehyung-ah! I thought you forgot" She exclaimed and hugged me tight

"How can I forget Mrs. Park? That was my husband" My voice broke, I'm hurt. I didn't know.

He never told me. He didn't told me that he was suffering, he didn't said anything. He kept silent.

"It hurts..." I said looking directly at her "It hurts so much knowing that the one you love the most had to leave." I cried

She smiled weakly "I know, I know son."

"It's like the half of me w-was gone, he never told me h-he was--"

"He never told anyone tae. . ."

"Babeeee!!" He said kissing my neck "Wake upppp" He whines

I groaned "Hmm, I'm up angel" I said trying to sit but before I could do that he hugged me. Tight.

"What do want to do?" He asked

"How about..."

"What?"

"Sleep. Let's sleep I'm tiredddddd" I whined