moon.

My boyfriend is a nyctophile.
I am a photophile.

He loves the darkness,
I love the light.

---

"Happy 3rd Monthsary love! Let's go outside later maybe 3pm? So that we could take sunkissed photos and watch the sunset!"

: I'm sorry. I couldn't come at 3. Maybe dinner at my place?

"Oh okay."

And so, I was alone watching the sunset.

---

"Happy 6th Monthsary! Baby, please let's watch the sunset. I badly want to take a photo with the two things I love and watch the sun set with u."

: I'm sorry. I really can't love what you love. But I love you, okay? Maybe Next time?

I was alone again with the sunset.

---

"Happy 2nd Anniversary. I'm looking forward to more years with you and a picture of us under the sun's light! That's my only wish Tae."

"Love? Are you there? It's getting late. Do you have plans?"

"Love? Did you forget about me?"

"Hey, don't ignore me like this."

: I'm sorry. I just woke up from a deep sleep. I love you.

And then the sunset knew everything that day.

---

A picture with you under the light was just my only wish. Is it really that hard to grant? I didn't ask you for anything, just a photo of us.

On our 2nd anniversary, I decided to write him a letter

'10 reasons to fall out of love with you'

I used that as an alibi I'm tired, it's not because I don't love him anymore, I'm just tired of everything.
---

Today is supposed to be our second anniversary. The timing was perfect because I just found out that the day will be longer than the night.

The sun set few hours ago, 6:28pm.

I'm in the midst of sobbing when I received a call,

"Is this Jimin? Taehyung's boyfriend?"

: Yes, why?

"I'm so sorry."

: W-why?

"He told me to send you the message the moment he pass away. Read the message I will send..."

'Jimin, love, I'm sorry. I really am. Do you know why I hated the light that you love? Because it took away the first girl I love. My mom. She died from extreme irritation due to exposure of the sun. I can't be happy if that kills me everytime. But you know what, I waited for you today while watching the sunset. And then I received a call from home that you broke up with me. I was more surprised when I knew I inherited the skin disorder from mom. Come to think of it, from 1-7pm I waited for you. I'll learn to love your light in heaven, okay love? Please bring your DSLR for the photos. 'Til we meet in heaven.'

That day was the day I learned to love the moon.

==================
So? Any thoughts?

Vote and comment pleasue