his first love.

Ji-hyun's POV

I have an uncle his name is Jimin, its hard to believe at first that THE Park Jimin of BTS is my uncle. Everyone gets shock, he is currently 55 years old. He doesn't have a family, he stays alone most of the times. But, he never a misses a chance to visit us.

Today was his birthday, and the rest of the members were here sitting. But, Uncle Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Ji-hyun-ah, call Jiminie already it's time to blow out his cake" Uncle Jin smiled at me as I nod and find Uncle Jimin.

Where is he?

I heard humming coming from the garden, I smiled at myself knowing who's voice was it.

Uncle Jimin.

"Uncle!" I called making him look from behind and smile at me. He moved a little and made a space for me to sit next to him. "All of them are waiting for you inside"

"Yeah, I'll come inside..." He murmurs

"Uncle..." I looked at him

"Hmm?"

"Don't you feel lonely?"

"I do...but I don't have a choice I can't love anybody else" he smiled sadly as he looked at me

"You were in a relationship before?"

He nodded "I was, he was my great love." He chuckles "I promised him that I will only love him, only him."

"Really? That sounds nice"

"It is." He sighed

"B-but where is he?"

He looked at me and smile again, a pained one. "He's now happy with your Mom" a tear fell from his eyes. He patted my leg as he wiped his tears with his other hand "let's get inside, everyone must be waiting" he smiled.

"Why did you let it happened?" I asked not looking at him "Why didn't you stop them"

"Because you were the gift of a horrible mistake, and I could never be mad at you." He smiled sadly as he whispered "I love your dad so much, but at some point I have to let myself heal and accept that the family he promised me, he fulfilled that promise to your mother."

"So, I let them be."

"A-aren't you mad?"

"I felt betrayed, yes, but mad? No. I was never mad to Taehyung nor to your mom."

"Why?"

"It's because I'm sacrificing my own happiness just to fulfill theirs." Uncle Jimin let out a shaky breath "It's been 30 years since that happened Ji-hyung-ssi, and nothing could ever replace the memory of me carrying you for the first time."

"I was ingulfed by darkness," he cupped my face "but I'm glad that you came and be my light." He kisses my forehead

"Happy birthday Uncle."

"Happy birthday to you too Ji-hyun..."

=====================

Okay. This is inspired by a tiktok that I've seen and it broke my heart and I wanna share that you all HAHAHAHA

This Vmin oneshots are so angsty and I love it!

Vote and Comment everyone!