Daddy~

"Faster~" he moaned with complete bliss and pleasure. He scratched my back as I thrust deeper in him, I buried my face in his neck sweat all over our body, pain and pleasure was all we can feel.

"I said faster Taehyung!" He demands, I looked at him and smirked. I stopped thrusting in him making him whine. "Why did you pull out?!" He groans.

"You don't give demands here baby boy. I do" I looked at him dangerously. "You've been a bad boy too. Looking at Jungkook like that? Then ignore me for a whole day? Then you demand me to go faster? You're making daddy mad, baby. Very mad."

-earlier-

(A.n/ a little flashback why Taetae was very mad.)

We're currently practicing for our concert and Jimin was avoiding me, I tried to talk to him but he keeps on pushing me away. I noticed that he clings onto Jungkook more which make my blood boil, he keeps hugging him.

Jungkook and Jimin was nowhere to be found, and it's making me more and more irritated. Is Jimin cheating on me? Is he?

I hate it.

I love him very much, cheating was the last thing on my mind that he'll do.

Jimin and Jungkook arrived they were laughing. I glared at him he didn't looked at me or anything, in a blink of an eye I saw him kiss Jungkook's cheek everyone was shocked. That was the last draw. I went up to them and grabbed his wrist, I didn't care about the others or even the practice.

I gragged him to our room and pinned him onto the door, making sure that I lock it.

"What were you doing?" I said lowly, looking directly at his eyes.

"I wasn't doing anything" he played dumb.

"You were doing it on purpose baby." I growled.

"I'm not." I kissed him hungrily, making sure to taste every inch of mouth. He kissed back and moaned lightly, slightly pushing me.

"You need to be punished."

I threw him on our bed making him gasp out loud. I ripped his shirt and pants, making him whine.

"That was my favorite shirt."

"I'll buy you ten of those." I said blankly, he looked bat me with lustful eyes. He was a beauty, A beauty I want to wreck.

As I undress he bites his lips he grabs his dick and played with it.

"T-taehyung~" he moaned toes curling and eyes shutting close as pleasure took over his body. I grabbed my belt and tied his arms

"Who told you to pleasure yourself?" I growled "Don't pleasure yourself without my permission."

I grabbed the lube in the drawer, I leave marks so that everyone knows his mine. He was a moaning mess, I grabbed his dick and pumped it fast. Making his eyes roll, just what I wanted.

I poured some lube on my dick as I entered him fully, I quickly thrusted inside him without him even adjusting to my size.

His body was responding to every thrust I made.

He was a moaning mess, he has those high pitched moans that I love.

I untied his arms I want to feel his arms around me roaming around my body.

"Faster~" he moaned with complete bliss and pleasure. He scratched my back as I thrust deeper in him, I buried my face in his neck sweat all over our body, pain and pleasure was all we can feel.

"I said faster Taehyung!" He demands, I looked at him and smirked. I stopped thrusting in him making him whine. "Why did you pull out?!" He groans.

"You don't give demands here baby boy. I do" I looked at him dangerously. "You've been a bad boy too. Looking at Jungkook like that? Then ignore me for a whole day? Then you demand me to go faster? You're making daddy mad, baby. Very mad."

I turned him over so that his back was facing me. I pulled his hair and fuck him from behind, his hands were wiggling.

"Ta-taee~ right there!"

"I believe that's not my name baby boy." I whispered in his ear.

I thrusted harder and deeper making him choke on his on saliva.

"D-daddy keep going. Harder Daddy~" I cried out load

"That's a good boy." I thrusted deeper in him.

"A-ahhh I-I'm c-close~" he moaned loudly.

"Me too baby."

"F-fuckk"

Then I stopped thrusting in, I heard him whine at the sudden lost.

"Why did~"

"Who. Do. You. Belong. Ugh. Too" I said at ever thrust I make me screamed in pleasure.

"To d-daddy, only to da-ddy"

After a few seconds we both came.

"Why did you ignore me for a whole day? Is there something that's between you and Jungkook?"

"Nooo. I was ignoring you because I have a surprise for you and Jungkook volunteered to help me." We are currently cuddling.

"Then why did you kiss him?!"

"That was an act Tae, you know that I love you very much." He was drawing small circles on my stomach as my arms were wrapped around his shoulders. His head was on my chest,

"I love you more princess, let's sleep."

Vote:10
___________

First time writing a smut sorry it was bad. Anyways we reached 1.3k goise I'm literally crying rn. Thank you so much peachies.

Don't forget to check my new Story 'Mr.Jeon' it has lots of drama and of course I won't spoil it.

Stay safe everyone.

@peachy.

Peace out.