Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim was the most handsome teacher in the whole university, students and even teachers drool when they see him. Everyone falls for Mr. Kim because of his friendly personality with a dark aura.

Taehyung opened the door to the teacher's desks when he saw a bento box on his table. He frowned at the sight, he wasn't fond of students liking him.

'Who made this?' Was always the question that he usually asks when he arrives at school.

"Another admirer?" Suddenly Jin the history teacher pops out of nowhere. Taehyung nodded and sighed. He looked at the bento box on the desk and gave it to Jin. "What?" He asks

"Take it, I don't want it." He said not sparing the older a glimpse.

"Kim, it's just a simple crush" he tried to explain.

"Yes, from a student." Taehyung rubbed his temples, avoiding any eye contact with the older. "Just take it, if you don't want it I'll throw them away instead." He said seriously. He heard the older sigh and took the bento box, and left.

"Kim!" He heard Hoseok yelled, one of his co-teachers. He was teaching sports and dancing to students, Taehyung admired his hard work.

"Yes?" He closed his module and stood up, he saw Hoseok with a big bright smile plastered on his face. "What's with the smile?" He looked at the older with a frown.

"We have a transfer student!"

Taehyung cocked his brow, they always have a transfer, students. "Yeah, I heard. What's so special?"

"He's adorable Taehyung! Everyone is talking about him!" Hoseok clapped his hands together, looking giggly.

Taehyung sighed, "Well, he's lucky I guess "

"Brat! Anyways, I'll head to class now.  you too, okay?" Hoseok waved goodbye to his best friend and left.

Taehyung grabbed his briefcase and walks to his class. As usual, everyone was staring at him he looked down not really comfortable with the attention. He opened the door, everyone turning their gaze to the handsome teacher in front of them.

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung's deep voice boomed inside the room sending shivers to the students

"Good morning Mr. Kim," everyone said in unison.

"So, Today we'll discuss the elements of--" A small knock interrupted him, he glared at the door and sighed irritatedly.

One thing was for sure, Mr. Kim doesn't like being interrupted in his class. Taehyung opened the door rather harshly, making the small boy flinch.

"Yes?" Taehyung's deep voice ringed in his ears.

"Uhm, I-I'm in your c-class Mr. Kim" the boy stuttered, he was shaking uncontrollably making Taehyung sigh.

"You must be the new student," Taehyung concluded as the blonde boy nodded "Get in."

The blonde boy sighed under his breath feeling everyone's attention. A hand was felt on his shoulder making him look up, Mr. Kim smiled at him.

"Class, this will your new classmate Mr...?" He looked at the blonde boy.

"H-Hi my name's Park J-Jimin" He blushed making some of the students coo at his cuteness.

"Well, Jimin kindly seat next to Jungkook," Taehyung said

Jimin slowly walked to the said boy, he saw the boy smiling at him. He doesn't want to be rude so he smiled back, a genuine one.

A loud cough bring him back to his senses and sat down. "Okay, is everyone ready?" Taehyung said, with a dangerous look on his face.

This was the first time everyone saw him like this, he's usually bubbly and cheerful when he's discussing but today was different. A lot different.