In the basement

Dylan POV
I took Lili. My brother doesn't deserve her. I do. The way he touches her around me sickens me.

I'm working for Liam. Her ex. He wants to get revenge and so do I.

I mean why does a sexy girl like Lili want a scumbag like my brother?

"I'm gonna go see if we have anything to help find Lili in the basement." I lie to dad and aunt Marsha.

"Ok.." they say in unison. 'Alright Cole and Addy are upstairs so now is the perfect time to do it....to rape her.' I think to myself as I walk down the stairs to the basement.

As I open the door to the basement I hear her loud sobs come from the chair she's tied up to. "Shut up!! If you ruin this mission I will end you.." I say looking over to the mattress on the ground.

I think she gets what I'm about to do so she tried to wiggle herself out of the chair. "There's no use!" I say walking over to her and slapping her face.

"You are the reason my brother is so happy, he doesn't deserve to be happy. I do, with you." I say playing with her hair. She jerks her head back.

"Pathetic." I say and walk away to get the mission set up and ready to do. I get a call from Cole. "You have got to be kidding me." I say and slide the button to answer.

"Hello?" I ask annoyed. "Where the heck are you?" He asks obviously mad because I've  been disappearing out of no where lately. 

"I-umm-" I start But Lilis muffled screaming is to loud and he can hear it. "Dylan? Is that Lili?!" He practically yells.

"Ummm....yes. It is. You don't deserve to be happy but I do. I'm holding her captive until my mission is accomplished." I say walking toward her and twirling her hair on my finger.

"Oh yea, what's your mission?" He asks nervous.

"Well it's basically Liam's mission but since Lili over here knows something's up with him....he sent me." I say slapping Lili on the side of her cheek making her bleed.

"Dylan, please don't hurt her." He says quivering. "Oh brother, you don't tell me what to do anymore." I say fixing to hang up but he interrupts.

"Can I talk to her?" He asks. "Make it quick." I say taking off the bandana from her mouth to prevent her talking. I put the phone on speaker.

"Cole-" she breaths out. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Baby, listen to me, I love you and if I never see you again, I want you to know that Addy loves you too!" He says practically sobbing. "I love you too!" Lili says tugging from the ropes that are tied behind her back to her hands.

"Momma!! I love you!" Addy says through the phone. "Whatever. Bye. Don't try to come find us or Addy will be next." I throw my phone on the table beside me and Lili. "Please don't hurt her." She says looking at me straight in the eye. "Then I'll just go for Cole." She gets serious. "I swear if you land a hand on him-" She cry's but I say "You'll do crap. I'll overrule all of this house once your terrorized." I say laughing. She sobs and jerks her hands.

"I see you already want to start since your half naked." I say rubbing my hands together and looking at her entrance.

"Stop!! That's only for Cole and when he finds me he's gonna beat your butt!" She cry's closing her legs together so I couldn't look anymore.

"That's what you think." I say unwrapping her legs from the ropes. Once I do she kicks me and knocks me down.

"COLE!!!! COLE!!!!! IM IN THE BASEMENT!!!" She yells super loud and I bet he can hear her. "LILI?" You hear a distant voice from upstairs. "YES, COLE, IM UP HEEERRE!" She yells even louder.