Pumpkin patch

Cole POV
Addy comes down in the most adorable outfit she probably has:

Cole POV Addy comes down in the most adorable outfit she probably has:

Lili is walking over to her and picking her up

Lili is walking over to her and picking her up. I grab the car keys and my hat and get in the car. Once Addy is strapped in, I start the car and drive to the pumpkin patch. It's about 3 hours away so I bet both Lili and Addy are gonna take a nap. We arrive and I wake up Lili and she gets Addy out of the car. We walk in and pay and thankfully no fans are bombarding us.
Later-
She finally picks one out after some time so we head back to the car. Addy seems pretty tired out so she falls asleep immediately on Coles shoulder. He puts her in her car seat and start the car. My hand is interlocked with Coles and my outer is scrolling through Instagram. A few minutes later we stop at a red light and I see something on Instagram. I drop my phone immediately and curl up into a ball and start crying so hard. "Baby, what's wrong?" Cole asks putting his hand on my thigh. "Pull o- over!" I says pointing to a gas station. He pulls over and put the gear in parked. "Tell me what wrong.." he asks comforting me. "Look!!" I say giving him my phone. "Babe...what are we gonna do? They died in a car cash. Her parents" I say pointing at Addy. "She won't remember them! Oh my gosh!" I say sobbing. "We will figure this out ok?" He says kissing my temple. "Ok." I say looking back at Addy. She's sleeping peacefully with little blonde curls hanging down from her face. Just like Coles, but blonde. (He has black hair in this). I slightly smile and look back at Cole. I can see hurt in his eyes and he's trying to hold it back.

Author- sorry for such a short chapter!! 😂