Surprise!

Lili POV
I wake up shaking so hard because Cole isn't here to give me his body heat. I hear talking downstairs so I get up and put my bra and shirt on. I wrap our biggest cover around me and walk down the stairs. I see that Cami and KJ (couple) are talking to Cole. "Hey." I say with my morning voice. Cole laughs and pulls me on his lap. My legs wrap around his torso. "Hey Cami, Hey KJ." I say half asleep. "Hey Lils!" KJ says. "Hey gurl!" Cami says laughing. "What's up with you?" She asks. I guess Cole didn't tell her. I look up from his chest and look at him, his eyes are wide. "What is it mate?" KJ asks with his accent. I tear up a bit and I can see Cole tearing up to. "Well...umm....you see I have this temporary disease called hypothyroidism. Which is where you shake really bad because your cold and you only have a month for it to go away or......I could die" I whisper the last part. "Oh my god Lils!!" Cami and KJ say in unison. "Yea...." I say practically sobbing. "Here.." Cole says and puts the cover around us because I'm still in his lap facing him. He pulls his shirt off and my bra and shirt under the covers so they can't see. I stop shaking and immediately snuggle up closer to him. "It helps her not shake as bad.." I hear Cole say to them as I drift off to sleep again.

Couple hours later
Cole POV
It's been a couple of hours and Lili is still sleeping. All of the cast members suddenly walk in and see that she is sleeping but it is to late because they woke her up. "Sorry!" Mads says. "It's ok..." Lili says, I can tell she's uncomfortable so I say "were gonna go upstairs we'll be right down. I wrap the cover just around Lili and pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I walk her upstairs and lay her down on the bed and go to her drawer. "Thank you." She says weakly. "Your welcome baby!" I saw grabbing a new bra and shirt. I put it on her and say "can you walk?" She nods and gets up and starts walking. She suddenly grabs the cover and wraps it around her again. "Hold on..I have to put my shirt on." I say and walk to my drawer and slide on my shirt. Just being me I grabbed the biggest hoodie I could find that was mine and gave it to her. She laughed and put it on, I then kissed her on the top of her head. We both walked down the stairs and saw a little puppy o our couch. Lili ran as fast as she could to it and squeezed it. "Don't kill it!" I say chuckling.  "Let me play with it!!" I say with my dog loving expressions come in. "Hi baby!" I say with a baby voice. "It's a girl." Vanessa says. "Is it ours?" Lili asks with puppy dog eyes. "Yea!" Cami says laughing. Lili runs and hugs everybody saying thank you. "Thanks everybody!" I say petting the dog. "What should we name it?" I ask Lili. "Well...since it's a pug and a girl I think we should name it-" she starts but I interrupt "PUGSLEY!!" I say yelling real loud. Everyone laughs. "Thats a great name baby!" Lili says to me and kisses me.