Chapter 6

As the sunlight was beginning to spread on the village of Berk, the brunet male started to slowly open his eyes and reveal his emerald green eyes.....

Hiccup looked at his surroundings and, he couldn't help but wondered why it looks familiar. But then it hit him, he was home. 

At Berk......

Toothless:"Morning sleepy head, how are you feeling?"

Hiccup :(I'm..... Ok. But bro, isn't this place-)

Toothless:"Berk? Yes it is. I do apologize, but I had to take you somewhere fast."

Hiccup:(It's not a problem. Plus, after what we been through. I really don't care, about the past anymore. So I guess, I'll wait for them to arrive here.)

(In the 8 years, Hiccup was granted the power to be able to understand all Dragons and one more ability. That ability will, soon be revealed later in the story. But as he was traveling with his Dragon brother, hiccup was slowly recovering from his runaway from Berk at first. But then, some tragedies and hardships hit Hiccup like a knife piercing through his heart. That caused him, to feel sometimes empty and lonely. Also resulting in, him cutting himself more often and in secret.)

(N/A: I also included Hiccup, a twin sister named... Haven. And her Dragon friend will also be later revealed. And, I created a made up villain named:Omega.)

~To the gang with Stoick and Gobber~

As Stoick was mustering up the build up, the young adults and Gobber were a little concerned as Stoick was growing discouragement.

Astrid:(Oh thor, here goes nothing. I hope he forgives us. How I wish, he knew that the village has been dull without him. Especially me.)

As she was swimming deep in her thoughts, she could even hear the twins calling her name. Then, when Ruffnut shaked her that caused her snap back into reality.

Astrid:"I'm sorry, what happened?"

Ruffnut:"Astrid, we've been calling your name for nearly 2 minutes."

Tuffnut:"Yea. So What's wrong with you? You seem, deep in thought."

Astrid:"Well, I can't help but think that Hiccup wouldn't forgive us."

Ruffnut:"Astrid, don't worry about that. I'm sure, that he'll somehow forgive. Plus, we need to earn this chance to change for the better."

Astrid:"You're right. Thanks Tuff."

~When they arrived at Gothi's place~

Stoick opened the door, only to find that his son was standing still looking at a window with all his battle scars visible. As Hiccup turned around, his features were.

Brunet Hair

Muscles that were shown

Little freckles on the cheeks

His emerald green eyes

And lastly.....

A scar through his chin and throat

As Hiccup looked, at how his former mentor, bullies and father have changed; His father went up, and gave him a bone-Crushing hug along with tears of joy on his father's face.

Stoick:"Oh my boy, how I'm glad to see you."

As Stoick put Hiccup down, he looked at how dull and blank his expression was. Then the Night Fury, came at Hiccup's side to protect him from any unexpected attacks.

Stoick:"Hiccup, Move away from the Night Fury!"

Hiccup shooked his head and, hugged his brother. Then he grabbed his journal and wrote....