Chapter 10

Be sure to check out, "MajorLink" on YouTube for his amazing Legend of Zelda animations.

Sorry for the wait. I was reading so many different wattpad stories, and I was playing Pokemon Sword that I got recently. LOL

If anyone can tell me how to fix this save error problem with editing, that would be rather fantastic. Because, it's annoying the sh*t out of me trying to save or post chapters.

~Warning this chapter contains self infliction, blood and thoughts of depression~

Anyways, on with the chapter.....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiccup:*And that's all that happened.* he wrote, as he left the Great Hall with his brother; Along with an expressionless face.

Every single Viking just stood still, as they never knew that Hiccup went through extreme pain and suffering. Stoick was so  Shocked, to hear that his wife was still alive and had a daughter. But also sad that, his son was tortured and nearly killed. The gang, stood in silence as they watched Hiccup leaving with such empty eyes. Astrid was able to fight off her sadness, as she didn't want Hiccup to suffer anymore.

~Transitioning to when the brothers get back to the cove~

Hiccup was doing his suicides to distract his self infliction desire, and also covered the fact that he could hear the gang approaching the cove. Toothless was slightly still concerned about his brother, as he knew that Hiccup was too hard on himself for tell his past hellish tortoures. When the group arrived along with Gobber and Stoick, they see Hiccup doing his suicides intensely. Hiccup immediately stopped, and tilt his head over to give them this face....

(Sorry I can't show, because my editing is so sh*t and won't let me post a chapter sometimes.)

All they was in those emerald green eyes were, blank and shineless expression.Toothless watch as they walked over to the 23 year old, in an attempt to question him.....

Hiccup:*So, what's your questions? I know, you all wouldn't come over to just say hi.*

Fishlegs:"So, is it true you can be come a Night Fury?"

Hiccup nodded and started to morph. As the light that blinded the group faded, to say the were shocked was an understatement. They looked at the Ambered haired male that transformed, into a Green skined Night Fury with Blue Night eyes......

(Again, I apologize for not showing.)

Hiccup then flew up to the sky so quickly, that it all seems to be a blur to the group(Excluding Toothless). Hiccup formed into a nose dive and quickly desend to the ground, where he then transformed back into his original form.

Stoick:"So it's true...... My son has become a hybrid."

Hiccup:*Anymore questions?*

Stoick:"Why didn't your mother returned if she is alive?"

Hiccup:*It's not my Choice to tell you dad, sorry. Anything else?*

Snotlout:"How much how you been tortured?"

Hiccup:*What Do you mean by torture, I really I'm just use to the pain infliction upon me.*

That something so sad for them to hear, because not only did Hiccup said so casually but he was acting so completely different from his nice and bright side.

Hiccup:*What else?*

Gobber:"Can you show us that, so called weapon you made?"

Hiccup then grabbed a little handle, they were confused as first. But when he pressed a button, a blade covered in flames appeared. They wide eye at, the sight of inferno. After showing some different angles of his weapon, he puts it back to the side of his right leg.