P.4

Xara

It's finally the fucking weekend and I can finally sleep in. And I got a call from "JayMarie💥♍️" and immediately picked up and she flicked me off and I felt offended. "Your hurts my feelings" I said. "Oh stop being a fucking cry baby" she said making us both laugh. But then I got a call from Jah and I told her she's on hold and I picked up his call. "What up Jah" I said. "What up Princess" he said. "Ight so I'm throwing a party and I wanted to know if you wanted to come" he said. "Ight I'll come but don't leave me out" I said. "Princess I'm not gonna leave you out" he said. I nodded my head and got off the phone with him. And apparently I hanged up on Jay as well. Eh she won't be mad. Then Jah texted the party was tonight and he was picking me up in 59 minutes so I jumped out of bed and put something on.

 Then Jah texted the party was tonight and he was picking me up in 59 minutes so I jumped out of bed and put something on

I got up and walked outside and walked to Jahs house. I walked up to his house and went inside. I kind of bumped into a girl but it's whateva. I walked in the back to see Jah hanging out by himself. I walked over their and sat next to him and he smiled. "Well look who showed up"Jahseh said. "Aye you wanted me to come so I did" I said back to him. He smiled and did the little head tilt. I love it when he does that. Someone threw something that was Jahs and he got up and ran to that person. I was sitting their looking at my phone when I says JayMarie sitting next to me. "How to you know I was gonna be here" I asked. "Listen bitch I came with my brother Coolie" she said back. My eyes lit up. "Coolie...as in Cooliecut" I asked. "Well...not my real brother...he's my stepbrother my dad married his mom" she said. We just kept making jokes about people and how they was dressing. "Bruh were have you been all my life" I asked JayMarie. "Eh I've been around you just haven't seen me" she said making me laugh.

Then I heard people yelling in side and I went to check it out. I saw Coolie,Stokeley,Steven,and Jah beating up some dude. Jah got off of him and grabbed me and took me to his room with him. When I tell you that nigga was mad he was mad asf. So being the best friend like I am I had to calm him down. I calmed him down and he looked at me and grabbed me by the waist. Oh shit please don't tell me we finna have sex cause he gonna break my walls. "Princess I should've told you this sooner but I love you more then a friend" Jah said. My heart started to flutter and I started to blush and smilie all at once. I just hugged him and said "I love you to Jahseh"and his eyes lit up as well. We both looked into each other's eyes and I immediately fell in love with him. Like I didn't love him as a friend no more I started to actually love him like a boyfriend. "Princess you know I didn't give you that ring for friendship I gave you it cause I wanted to ask you out on that day but I thought you didn't love me so I didn't but now that I know that you love me more then a friend will you consider being not friends no more but something else" he said. My eyes started to tear up and I just thought what my dad always use to say to me "Always listen to your heart not your head and everything will come your way" so like my dad said I listen to him. "Yes Jah because I love you more than you know and I wanna stay with you until I die because I know your the one and I don't wanna lose you" I said tearing up. Now I feel like a pussy for crying but I know that I'm gonna be fine now cause I'll always have Jah on my side.

Jah hugged me so tight that I thought I was laying on a body pillow. "You wanna stay the night" he asked me. "Yea I'll like that" I said smiling. Jah kicked everyone out and he gave me one of his shirts to put on. It was big and I love big shirts on me it's a thing. Jah walked in on me but thank god I had a shirt on and he saw me a smiled.