Ch 25

18 months later

Harry's pov

"Harper, come on don't make a mess" I groaned as Harper kept on swinging his spoon and throwing his food everywhere.

"Mhmmm" he made a sound looking at me.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned" I said as I picked up Harper and took him to the bathroom.

"Oi, what is my baby doing?" Troye asked smiling at his son.

Yeah, Harper is Troye's and General Liam's 13 months old son. After General martyred we found out that troye was 3 months pregnant, and than we got Harper right after 5 months.

Me and Niall love him more than anything. He's like our happiness.

"I'm leaving Harper to Mrs Kate and than we'll go to school" troye said as I dressed Harper.

"He's All done let's go" I answered.

"Aha, look at my little baby" Niall said as he took Harper from me and lifted him in the air making Harper burst into fits of giggles.

After that we left Harper to our neighbour Mrs Kate and left for school.

Yes, we started school. We're in our senior year and our school is just about to finish in some months.

Mother didn't contact us after the incident, and we never had any way to connect her. After some months our hopes died of them returning back.

We just believed that instead of them, God gave us Harper.

Soon we reached the school and Niall pulled the car in drive away.

"I have my audition of the annual drama today" Troye sighed.

"Oh god, that's great. Best of luck babe" I grinned.

"Yeah, I know you'll get the role of Ariel" Niall winked at him.

"I wish too, it's my chance for university" he sighed.

"Have you seen his cheekbones? OMG they're so freaking sharp." Zoe said talking to Julia.

"And oh god,the muscles of the other one. I just want to grab them when he's fucking me" Julia giggled.

"Have you even noticed the other friend? He's a bit short but he's damn hot, his blue eyes are so freaking beautiful" Lily sighed dreamily.

"Who are they talking about? As long as I remember we don't have hot boys in our school" Niall commented.

"I don't know, maybe someone new" troye shrugged.

"Yeah, what do you guys have next?" I asked.

"Music" Niall asked.

"English" Troye said.

"I have free" I grinned making them chuckle.

"Meet you later" I said and head towards administration office to submit a form.

"Uhm, Hey Ms Lily. Here is my form" I said handing her the envelope.

"Oh, thank you dear Harry, just wait a second and sign here"she smiled and went to check her papers.

"Here"she answered and I signed the paper.

As I was signing a familiar voice rang through my ear.

"Hey, can I submit my form of soccer team here?"

I turned around and my eyes widened, my whole world stood in front of me.

There was he, standing Infront of me, my Nawab Zayn.

***
Heyaaa!! Don't hate me anymore y'all? *smirk*
I hope y'all liked the chapter, which I'm positive you did xD.
Q:Do you think this is that Zayn?
One more thing I'd like to dedicate this to KeeshiaDailo0 she's a great person
Keep voting love y'all.
Xxx