Ch36

Harry's pov

"But you never told us what happened on the war I mean why they told us you're dead when you weren't" I asked sighing as nawab Zayn massaged my scalp with his long fingers.

"Well, it looked like we died. We were thrown into a river by  our enemies. I don't know how we made it safely from their and then we came back to Pak after like 17 months" minister Louis explained

"When we came here we found out that you guys are sent back to England nawab immediately wanted to go to England to get you guys back, so did I. But Louis stopped us" general Liam continued.

"He was being wise and all and said we should probably check if you guys still love us and haven't found anyone yet. So he made us school students and we talked to King Harry and he talked to your school principal. So well apparently everyone was in this plan" nawab said chuckling.

"You're so stupid for thinking we'd forget you" Niall said hitting Louis on his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry baby, but we're here now yeah?"he said kissing Niall cheek.

"Well it was all hard you should've just told us right away" I sighed.

"You don't know how much I cried after denying to know you. Like I Nawab Zayn cried, I didn't even cry at her death. But yeah" Nawab Zayn said.

"Well that's cute I guess" I giggled scrunching my nose at him.

"Who is that Payne,Tomlinson and Malik?" Troye asked.

"Well it's our surnames, so Harry is Queen Harry Malik" Nawab Zayn said kissing my forehead.

"And you're soon to be Mrs Payne"Liam winked at Troye.

"Yeah sure" Troye laughed out loud.

***
Ehm, I know I know I haven't updated since a whole week. I'm sorry. I'm very very very sick p.s my school has started and this all sucks like the chapter. I'll try to update soon.
Q: Do y'all want smut soon?;)
Keep voting love y'all.
X