Okay so Heads Up

Eva/Remus: so what's I've decided is that I'll just go by Eva/Remus when I describe who the characters is in bold, since when I play FE:3H my main character is always named Remus and everybody knows me by Eva, and different characters call me different names. 

Ignatz: That makes sense, Remus. Oh, and as for the requests we've yet to do.

Remus: Yes! Those got lost so you'll have to comment them again. I'm so terribly sorry but I was so caught up in other work and stuff because I was absent at school for a while and apparently had a sixty in a class and that's unacceptable. Anything under and ninety is unacceptable. Oh, and I'm almost done with my first run of the game in Golden Deer route! Ya boi is finna marry Hilda!

Hilda: Apparently I'm Evangeline's favorite girl~

Remus: That you are! You are best girl, second being Dorothea tied with Petra and third being Lysethia.

Petra: I am one of the favorites of Remus? That is an honor of high, is it not? I have much happiness. *smiling wide*

Lysethia: Though I am low on that list, I am glad to have made that list. It means my hard work payed off! I'll just have to keep working just as much to stay on that list!

Hilda: No wonder why you wanted to recruit Petra and Dorothea so much. You're really gay for all of us, aren't you?

Eva/Remus: Technically I'm gay for everyone I like soooo... yeah.

Lorenz: Yes, the girls at the monastery are quite attractive, but I want to know who your favorite of the men are too. Could you possibly answer us that, Evangeline?

Eva/Remus: Of course! Let's see... Well Claude is gonna be up there no matter what we do. Then I also really like Raphael, Lorenz, Ashe, Dedue, Linhardt, and Ignatz... wow this is really hard. So let's put Lorenz, Raphael, and Dedue at number one, Ashe, Claude, and Alois at number two, and Ignatz and Linhardt at number three! 

Lorenz:*proud* Wait, why do I have to share the number one spot?!

Eva/Remus: I normally call a lot of people best boy and best girl! You're one of my ultra favorites so that should make you happy! I love your character development over the time skip and you're heckin purple and you're just so sassy! 

Raphael: Woah I'm one of your favorites? You really like me that much?! Wow, thank you so much Rem! *bear hugs*

Eva/Remus: *bear hugs bacc* of course you're one of my favorites! You're such a good guy!

Claude: I can believe I lost to Raph, since he's such a good guy, but I lost to LORENZ??? Oof. That's new.

Lorenz: You're just jealous that I'm superior.

Eva/Remus: The ONLY reason why Claude isn't sharing the number one place is because I think having four number ones would be way too much and that Claude is too platonic for me to S support in the game.

Claude: Yeah that's fair. I'm not mad, Rem. No worries in my corner. You'll always be the coolest younger brother to me.

Hilda: So do we, like, end the chapter now or what?

Raphael: Can I do it?

Petra: Oh, I wanted to be doing it.

Eva/Remus: Both Of y'all can do it!

Raphael: Hooray! Thank you everyone for reading and supporting this book! Oh, and thank you everyone for supporting Rem when they came out about his names and everything! I'm glad to know everyone is accepting of him just like all of us here!

Petra: And do not be hesitating to ask and or dare the all of us anything you wishing! Bye bye!