Favorite Pokémon

Remus: I gave everyone their fully evolved favorite Pokémon because I can. This would also be their partner for if they were in the mobile game Pokémon Masters. No brainer that I got my boi Scrafty. I always name my Scrafty DiNozzo after my favorite NCIS agent.

Marianne: *feeding her Gogoat some Pokepuffs and singing softly to herself* 🎵reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn oh I wish I could stay🎵

Hilda: Wow you got your Gogoat! She looks so big and strong, she could do anything for you!

Marianne: Oh, um, yeah I guess so. I just like taking care of her and how gentle she is despite her... rough exterior. Oh pardon me! I forgot to ask who your partner was! I'm so sorry.

Hilda: Hey don't apologize! You did nothing wrong. Mine's Granbull. She's really tough and string but shees also super sweet and adorable! I love her so much! *turns and sees Ignatz walking in* Oh hey Ignatz! Let me guess, your partner Pokémon is Smeargle?

Ignatz: Ha Ha no. I may be a painter, but Smeargle isn't my favorite. It's actually Florges.

Marianne: Woah....

Hilda: Florges is really pretty. Did you pick her because you wanted to paint her?

Ignatz: Umm... My Florges is a boy.

Hilda: Oh sorry! Florges is really handsome. Did you pick him because you wanted to paint him?

Ignatz: Awww, Florges are you blushing? He doesn't get called handsome a lot. He really likes that compliment. But yeah, I really liked how he looks aesthetically and he is truly a captivating Pokémon. He is also really good at art too and he is really gentle. I really Love hi-

Raphael: YOO EVERYONE LOOK AT MY CONKELDURR SHE IS SO STRONG AND JUST LOOK AT HER!!!!

Marianne: GAH!!! *junps nearly five feet in the air, scaring Gogoat*

Raphael: SHE IS SO COOL AND LOOK HOW STRONG SHE IS I LOVE HER!!!

Hilda: Wow Raph, she is super strong! I bet she's super dependable.

Ignatz: I wonder how it would look if I painted everyone with their Pokémon Partner....

Marianne: *quietly feeding the four Pokémon pokepuffs becuase she's just nice like that and all Pokémon just are drawn to her like a Disney princess* That would be lovely, Ignatz.

Lysithea: I knew the lot of you would be showing off your partners. But we all can agree that my partner is the best, right? Look at him! Look at my Espeon! He is super intelligent and can predict the weather and look at how pretty he is! He is obviously the best Pokémon!

Marianne: *gasp* an eeveelution.

Ignatz: Espeon has to be one of my favorite eveelutions.

Raphael: Am I the only one with a fighting type?

Remus: Nope ;) Scrafty is Fighting/Dark

Lysithea: Your Fighting types have disadvantages to our psychics and fairy types. But Remus has a dark type advantage to psychic. The only one who is unaffiliated is Marianne it's her grass type.

Lorenz: But that will soon change becuase I, Lorenz, am partnered with Corviknight. A regal bird tampered with hardcore steel, he is the perfect partner for a noble such as myself!

Claude: Yeah, and I have Decidueye. Kinda fitting for a sneaky little archer like me~

Lorenz: I have a flying type I can destroy you.

Claude: Well-

Lorenz: Don't you dare make the joke. I know you're going to make the joke but don't you dare make the joke. 

Remus: Well the entire og Golden Deer apparently doesn't care about the type advantage. And is just happy with their favorite Pokémon. Except for Leonie because she left us for Byleth. But yeah. Our favorite Pokémon.

Hilda: *hugging Granbull and sticking her tongue out* Mine's the cutest! Byeeeeee