So Love Island is a thing and I don't watch it but pretty gorls

A/N: I played and finished the first mobile game, growing less ironic as I did, (I'm a sucker for bi options). Then I thought it would be cool to write if a sexy serial killer went into the villa because it's not like you'd never have privacy anywhere.

Love is a strong word. It can be accidental, quick, and hard or it can be slow, and eternal. People have been known to do the worst things in Love's name. Like, go on a national reality TV show. Not me. I wouldn't embarrass myself and love's reputation. I'd rather take a swing at its cousin lust as it's Everyone else here, I can't exactly tell but I can make assumptions. But first I had to push open this car door and meet everyone. My open-toed wedges felt necessary but unimportant, as I stabled myself on the rock tile driveway. They never explain why they can't drive up this. I could feel my tits bounce on every other step, how to imagine I got here, my plunging one-piece would sustain my time here. It doesn't have to be a competition but that's where attraction goes against us and the animal instincts come out. A subtle scan of the area came back with no visible cameras, impressive, watching you'd think otherwise. A cluster of pretty faces, long legs, midriffs, and side-eyes were waiting for me at the end, I was a lamb waiting to become a sacrifice for a cult of everyday models. They could send me to hell, it didn't matter, they had already sent me to heaven. The token blonde steps away from the group and stretches her hand to either save her from the waves like a lifeguard or beckon me to the rocks like a siren. Time will have to tell her intentions.

"Hi!" She yells as I reach the lawn.

"Hey, I'm Aretha Gonzales, I'm 24, from b, and I'm a c"