3: Let's Go, Pikachu

When Ashley was about 15, Red, Blue, and Green went on there journeys. Red got Bulbasaur, Blue got Charmander, and Green got Squirtle. Ashley however, hadn't grown much. Red ending up becoming the Champion. They all held a celebration back at his house.

Derek: "We're so proud of you."

Red: 🙂

Green: "Way to go, cuz."

Blue: "Welp, ya really beat me. You earned this victory. For now."

Gary: "Yeah, I'll be the one who take your title."

Ashley: "Ya sure, Gare-bear."

Daisy: "Yeah, Gare-bear."

Gary: "Quit it!"

Daisy: "Hahahahaha!"
Ashley: "Oh no. This is payback."

Green: "Sis. In about a couple months. You turn the official legal Trainer age."

Gary is already of legal age, but wants to wait so he could rival Ashley.

Red walks up to Ashley.

Red: "Good luck."

Ashley: "Of course."

Naturally, aside from the Pokémon waifu's, Red was always Hajime's favorite character, rivaling Gold from the Manga.

After the celebration, Ashley and Green head home. After a little while, they all head to bed.

Green's Voice: "Can I come in?"

Ashley: "Uh...sure."

She has just gotten changed for bed. Green comes in in her somewhat revealing pajamas.

Ashley: Man, she has gotten really hot. And those Oppai, so big! Don't think like that! That's your sister!........ Kinda.

Green: "I'm just wondering if I could sleep with you tonight."

Ashley: "Um...why?"

Green: "Well....it's been a long while since I've seen you."

Ashley: "What about those occasional visits? Plus you're 18. I don't think we should be sleeping together."

Green: "Oh come on. Your onee-chan loves you very much."

Ashley: Oh Lord, don't tell me. Has she really turned into a sis-con?! Just to be sure..... "Fine."

Green: "Yay!"

She grabs her younger sister and jumps into bed.

Green: "Good night. I love you."

Ashley: "What?"

Green: "Good night. Olive juice."

Ashley: Bullshit. I know what you said. Now I'm kinda worried that she might Ara Ara me one day.

A couple months later.

Red has been working hard to keep his title as Champion. It was now Ashley's birthday. Her family holds a celebration. Even getting her favorite cake flavor. Chocolate. Not just regular chocolate cake, more like the chocolate cake she would have back when she was Hajime. A standard sweet chocolate cake with a slightly bitter chocolate frosting. Which seemed odd to her family, because most girls her age would want something super sweet.

Delia: "So, you ready to get your Pokémon tomorrow?"

Ashley: "You bet." If I'm correct. I might get Pikachu out of this. Depends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After cake. She heads for bed.