Chapter 6

"Time to get up everyone!" Yelled Jay, waking me up.

I did a quick cat stretch, as in the night I had turned back into a cat, as I usually do when I sleep.

I opened my eyes, and realized that I was lying on Wyatt's chest.

He opened his eyes, looking at me in amusement.

"Good morning Charlee. Sleep well?" He asked with a chuckle, picking me up before sitting up himself.

I jumped out of his arms, changing back into a human before hitting the floor.

I glanced back over at Wyatt, who was still sitting in bed, watching me with a funny expression.

"What?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"I just find it funny how you wake up." He replied, and I smiled.

"Well thanks I guess. I am going to find Evie to see how I should dress." I responded, walking out of the corner area.

I saw Evie already changed, in another of her signature blue outfits.

"Good morning Charlee. Here is your outfit, and the bathroom is right over there," She said with a smile, pointing me towards an open door.

"Thanks Evie, I hope the others don't sleep too heavy." I told her with a chuckle, heading to where she pointed.

I put on the outfit without question, but inspecting how I looked in the cracked mirror once I was finished.

She gave me a dark brown suede jacket that looked a little worse for wear, with a black t-shirt underneath.

There was a pair of black distressed short, paired with dark nylons.

I also had on black socks which stuck over top of a pair of black lace up heels.

I was wearing the beanie again, which accented my blue and green hair.

You do look good. But I prefer the brighter colors.

"I agree. They bring me more glee." I responded to the voice, before grabbing some makeup off of the counter.

I did the same as Evie did the day before, looking like I was from the Isle.

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing that everyone was up.

Carlos's hair was a bit messy, but other than that everyone seemed ready to go.

"Now, all we have to do is get through the barrier, and save the world from a demon. Easy peasy." Said Carlos sarcastically, and both Evie and Mal glared at him.

"We have saved the world from my mother. How hard can one bat winged demon be?" She asked, and the others nodded in agreement.

"Alright. Are we ready to go?" He asked, looking at all of us for confirmation.