Chapter 13

I woke up with the Auradon sun streaming through the windows, and stretched in cat form.

Wyatt had stayed for our little supper and some studying, but then went back to his room.

Glancing at the mirror that was across from my bed, I was once again surprised at my cat form.

It looked so much different now.

I saw the necklace Uma gave me on my dresser, and thought that perhaps she should know about the current situation.

After classes I would go see her.

Turning back into a girl, I dug through my clothes, looking for something that would better suit my new hair.

Picking something out, I got changed into it.

My outfit was perfectly Wonderlandiful, with all of the colors and patterns in my skirt

Plus, my nylons had my dad on them.

Doing rainbow makeup, I smiled at my new appearance.

It would take a bit to get used to, but it was a good thing.

Going back into my room, I started to gather my school work, putting it back into my bag.

In the middle of doing so, someone knocked on the door.

Pausing, I walked over, opening it up.

There stood Evie, holding a small silver crown.

"A queen should always have a crown, but that big one is a little formal. This one isn't super nice quality, but it should tide you over until you can get a better one," she explained.

The crown was more of a necklace, and she nestled it on my head, the back of the chain hanging down the back of my head a bit.

"Thank you, it should go with my hair do," I replied, smiling happily at her.

"Anytime. I love to wear crowns, Evil Queen's daughter after all," she said with a grin.

"Even though I don't actually have royal status. My mother raised a princess." She added, seeming a little sad that she had no royal status.

She was wrong however.

"Your mother never divorced Snow White's father, you are her step sister so don't pay it a bother. You are like a duchess." I replied, and her whole face lit up, making me feel very special.

"You are right! Wait until Audrey hears that! Haha thanks Charlee!" She said, giving me a hug.

She was a bit taller than me, and in heels, so it would have been a bit of a funny sight.

"Lets go to breakfast!" She exclaimed, linking our arms and skipping out of the room.

I laughed at her, but felt really happy.