An important question-(Pixane,kailor,jaya)

This story takes place after Zane and the ninja return from the never realm. At the point this is being written I don't know how season 11 will end so please don't judge.

It is mostly focused around Pixane but has a bit of Kailor and Jaya. Enjoy!!

Jays POV:

It had been around ten years since I first asked Nya to be my valentine and now she was my Yang! My wife. My other half. Although we were married I still felt the need to ask her to be my valentine. But since we were married it would make the question a lot easier.

I saw her training outside.

"Hey Nya."
"Hey Jay. What's up?"
"Wanna be my valentine?"
"Is that even a question honey?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

I walked back inside where I found Zane.

"Hey Jay..."
"Hi Zane. Is everything alright?"
"How did you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Ask Nya so easily to be your valentine? I was just wondering if you would give me some tips or something."
"ooooooo!!"
"What?"
"You have your first crush!!"
"What's a crush?"
"It's where you like someone more than just friends."
"Well then in that case I do have a crush but I just don't know how to tell her!"
"Well even though I might know who it is you have to tell me, who is your mystery crush?"
"I guess I sorta... like. Pixal."
"Dude you still haven't told her you like her?? It's been eight years since you two first met!"
"I know! I know I know. It's just... what if she said no? I wouldn't want that to ruin our friendship."
"First tip of asking a girl to be your valentine: don't cloud your mind with 'what ifs'!"
"Easier said than done my friend. I always found this whole 'romance' thing a bit confusing."
"Don't worry pal. I know exactly what to do."

Zane's POV:

Jay walked me to his room and shut the door so Pixal wouldn't hear. Then he dug around under his bed for a while until he pulled outa big brown book.

"What's that?"
"A little something that I think would help."

He passed me the book and I read the title.

"Cliff Gordon's guid to wooing women?"
"That book will teach you everything you need to know."
"I don't know Jay. It seems a little.. unreliable."
"What?!? No! Look! Flip to a random page and it will tell you something really useful." Jay said as he turned to a random page. "Here! Look. Don't tell them the truth, tell them what they want to hear."
"Now it sounds even more unreliable. Listen, Jay. I just want tips from you. Not this Cliff Gordon guy."
"Fine geez. I just thought that a published book would be more to your liking."
"Apparently not."

-Time skip-

Pixal's POV:

I was sitting in my room and I was starting to get concerned.

What if Zane didn't ask me to be his valentine?

Should I ask him or is that not how it works?

Why is having human feelings so complicated?!?

When suddenly a little pink envelope slid under the door and then I heard footsteps running down the hall.

I walked over to the note and saw a little heart shaped sticker on the front so I carefully opened the envelope to see a letter:

To Pixal,

Your hair is so shiny it reflects any negativity. Your deep green eyes can look into any soul and see light. Your voice is constantly echoing though my head. Whenever I am with you I feel like I'm walking on air. Your smile is so bright, the sun can't compete. When you laugh, the world remembers how to smile.