Just wanted to say thankyou!

Hey guys and gals it's me Ominous_potato! (IDK Y I said that with such enthusiasm.) I just wanted to write this chapter to say thank you for all of the reads on this book!

Over 100 wow.

Also I wanted to thank @TheDragonSlayer_0 for being my first follower. Whoever they are, thanks for all the messages you have been sending me! They mean a lot...

STORY NEWS!!

Okay so @TheDragonSlayer_0 wanted me to do a coleil story next so I need to educate myself first and read other people's story's on it to get an idea. Also at the same time I am working on a Gravity Falls X Ninjago story and I won't post that one part by part because I know how annoying that gets.

So be on the lookout for that one. Also thanks again to all of you who have voted, read one of my story's and again thanks to @TheDragonSlayer_0 (I will read your story's when I can)

WHY I TAKE SO LONG TO POST!!

So at my school we have very strict phone rules. Like as soon as you step into the school grounds you have the possibility to loose your phone for a WEEK!! Also my dad says I can't go on screens two nights of the week and we have to come off at seven a clock.

I'll finish all the reading as fast as I can then get straight to writing the next part of this story.

BYYYYEEEEE!!!!!