єα - fινє

ᴛʀᴀᴄʏ ᴀʜᴍᴇʟ ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ (ᴀᴄᴇ)
sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ 2019
ᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ , ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
3 ∂αуѕ ℓαтєя...
______

______

I walked into the barber shop, dapping up ma uncle. Pooda told meh yesterday that ma hair was ugly. She tapped ma head and said "dadee ugly". So I had ta come and get ma la cut. Plus I couldn't beh round Bink with ma head looking crazy.

"What yu want done today blood?" He asked, putting the cape on meh.

"Jus shape meh up, Melani said I was ugly yesterday bra" I shook ma head, chuccling.

"How is she man? How are yu?" He asked, cutting on his razors.

"She growing man, I can't take it. And ima always beh straight, yu know meh" I shrugged.

I felt him cutting down ma waves that I let wolf ah la bit.

"Yu been staying out them streets, right?" He asked.

I couldn't nod, so I jus told him yea. I been out the streets since Melani was born. I named ha that cause she was ma bringer ah peace. I had lost ma father while he was driving home from ma 10th birthday party. Him and ma mama won't together and he lived right outside of East Atlanta.

So on the way home, he got into ah bad accident with ah 18-wheeler. T-Boned him. He was never in the streets, buh King was, so I looked up ta him as ah father and followed him. That was until ma uncle found out and beat the fucc outta meh.

I was only 15 when he found out I was selling drugs and hitting liccs with King. It had been 5 years before he found out, by that time, I had saved up enough ya get anything I wanted. Then 3 years after that, Jaliyah told meh she was pregnant with Pooda.

After my uncle found out I was doing the street shit, I was on and off, buh when Pooda was born, I stopped completely. I knew I needed ta, fa ha and because I could end up hurting ma mama.

"Aigh man, yu all straight" he brushed off ma head and ears, turning meh towards the mirror.

I nodded, brushing ova ma waves. I knew baybeh girl was gonna like this. I ain neva wanna hea ma daughter say ha daddy ugly again. That shit hurted.

"Thank yu pops" I stood up, dapping him up.

I slipped ah hundred into his poccet cause he neva wanted meh ta pay him.

"It's all love bra, yu got ma number, don't beh scared ta call meh" he assured meh.

I nodded and dapped him up again before leaving. I headed ta Jaliyah house ta surprise Pooda with ma new haircut. I pulled up in the driveway and quiccly hopped out, ready ta see ma baybeh. I knocced on the doe, trying ta beh respectful.

Ain nobody answer, so I jus used the key that was under the mat. I opened the doe ta see everything cleaned up nice. Pooda toys won't even out and usually she have this whole house flipped upside down.