єα - ѕєм • ρт. 2

ʙʀɪᴛᴛᴀɴʏ ᴋɪᴀɴᴀ ʜᴀʀʀɪs (ʙɪɴᴋ)
sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ 2019
ᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ , ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ѕαмє ∂αу...
______

______

I was blocced, so I jus started swinging again. Ma hands was grabbed and I was slammed into the wall. I finally noticed that it was Quinton. I instantly regretted what I did cause he ain deserve that.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought yu was somebody else" I apologized.

He didn't say nothing, like I figured. He jus let meh go and pointed ta the roccing chair. I went and sat down while he stood.

"Fighting ain cute"

"Nobody said it was" I rolled ma eyes.

How yo niccname hush and yu ova hea talking? His voice was sexy as fucc though. It had this rasp ta it that ah make yo panties wet. Then it was deep too, like boy I know yo tongue can do wonders.

"Rolling yo eyes ain cute either" he picced.

"Ain nobody trying ta beh cute" I mugged him.

"Good, cause yu shouldn't try ta look cute fa ah nicca that checc on his baybeh mama who was in the wrong fa he checc on the girl who he brought ta meet his mama" he said, sitting on the other chair.

I fixed ma face and jus looked at him. He was right, hea I was with ah nicca that would choose his tied baybeh mama ova ma fine ass. I won't finna come second ta nobody and that's jus that on that.

"Plus yu too fine fa allat. Don't come second ta no nic—"

"Kiana!" I looked ova ta see Pook running ta the house.

She ran up the stairs and on the porch, whea meh and Quinton was sitting.

"Dontae called meh and said yu was fighting" she said ta meh.

"Hey Quinton" she addressed him.

He jus nodded at ha, which made sense.

"Who yu fight?" She came bacc ta meh.

"Jaliyah" Kira came outside and sat on ma lap.

"Yu beat ha ass? Cause yu got ah long ass scratch on yo face" Pook asked, raising ah eyebrow.

This is what happens, I fight and If I lose, I get in trouble, maybe even jumped. I forgot I even got scratched, that bitch was burning tho. Before I answered, I looked at Quinton who was giving meh an unknown look.

"She did, Jaliyah in thea crying and shit. Up under Ace dumb ass while Pooda in thea calling fa yu" Kira told us.

"Lemme go see" Pook opened the doe and all I heard was Jaliyah fake ass cries.

That made Kira bust out laughing. I even seen Quinton chuccle ah la bit. I laughed too, I ain even beat ha that bad.

"Girl I like yu, I been waiting fa somebody ta beat Jaliyah ass. She jus talk talk talk and Ace always captain save ah hoe" she ranted.