єα - ѕιχтєєи

εxcυsε мιsтαкεs

ǫᴜɪɴᴛᴏɴ ɴᴀ'ᴊᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴘᴇʟʟ (ʜᴜsʜ)
ғᴀʟʟ 2019
ᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ , ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
3 ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ...
______

______

I watched as Bink slept, feeling like ah fuccin simp. I had been in this hospital day in and day out, waiting for ha ta wake up. Now that's she up, I'm scared she gon dip out and die. Fucced up ass mindset.

"Yu are fuccin weird" she woke up, laughing ah la bit.

"How I'm weird? I just missed yu" I told ha, standing up and kissing ha forehead.

Ma bacc gon beh fucced up, sleeping in this damn chair fa the past three days. Love keep saying that I can sleep in the bed with ha, buh I feel as if ima hurt ha. She already hurt enough.

"I know, yu keep saying it and I keep saying it bacc even tho I was with yu" she said, puckering ha lips.

I bent down and kissed ha, pulling ma chair closer ta the bed.

"What yu mean?" I asked.

She would tell meh how she felt like she was stuck in ah dream, buh never what it was about.

"We had kids, married. I was ah nurse and I guess yu was ah stay at home dad" she smirked at meh.

"Yu got meh fucced up" I frowned them laughed.

She gasped, making meh stand up.

"Your teeth! Fucc happened ta your grills?" she tried ta reach fa ma chin with ha right arm.

Ma dumb ass sitting on ha left side like ha arm ain't broke.

"Man stop, lemme go on that side" I moved so she could grab ma chin.

I could have fuccin nutted. Been ah long ass time since she touched meh.

"I got diamonds" I smiled so she could see.

"Quintonnn. Yu so fuccin fine. Yu get some pussy while I was out?" she complimented meh then asked that dumb shit.

"Kiana" I moved ha hand gently even though I was mad.

"I'm just asking! Yu out hea with diamond grills and shit. Lemme find out. I'll fuccin pick up ma leg and kick ah bitch" she mugged meh.

"Ain't worried about pussy, I can live without. Just want yu, love" I kissed ha cheek.

It was just us in the room. She wanted ta beh alone and literally had ta fuss at Ladii fa ha to leave. Won't nothing in this world beh able ta get meh from the side of this bed. I wanna stay by ha and ha la pee bag.

The door opened and Double D and Tweezy walked in, holding ah duffel bag. Ladii loud ass followed behind them, holding up bags of food. Since Kiana been out, meh and Ladii got closer. A real ass brother and sister relationship. Especially since she was the only person I would talk to fa ah while.