Chapter Fifty Three- Steady Betrayal

🎶Chlorine🎶

Albert's POV

The car was silent and my wife had not even look at me once. I guess she was upset about being embarrassed and the fact that I found pleasure in her discomfort due to what the offspring saw.

I placed my hand to her thigh and Christopher choked in the back seat. Rolling my eyes I took my hand rrom her thigh back to the steering wheel.

Chris was such a boy for the most part, we are all adults here and this is my car. I pulled up in the drove way, my sister making her way outside with a confused expression.

Why had I returned this soon after a mission I told her that maybe take weeks perhaps?

"Albert?" She called and I took my window down.

"Hello Alex, I have another package" I told her and Claire gazed at me wickedly while Jill smacked the back of my head.

I straightened my shades with my index finger.

"My kids aren't packages" she hissed as she exit the car with the girls.

"They eat quite often and break things so I apologize in advance" she told Alex who smiled slightly.

While many didn't know her greatest joy came from children.

Cold and hard on the outside but she was still a woman. Well at least that's what I believed because she began as though she carried a cock sometimes.

Maybe she was a man woman?

"Mom you are embarrassing us" one of the girls stated and Jill gave a wide grin as she leaned closer to Alex.

"They also talk back" she told her, Alex shaking her head at Jill. I exit the car, Alex staring at up at me as I took her by the wrist.

"I beg your pardon" I replied with a slight wave as I dragged her out of ear shot.

"Ada's location, is she still there?" I asked and Alex removed my phone from my pocket.

"I should have told you before you left but I have renewed the tracking device you have on Wong. She is right were she says she'll be but be warned, she's not alone" Alex told me and my face twitched.

Like expected the woman was willing to hand me over for a son that is likely dead. Her selfish nature was something Ada would take to her grave.

"I'm not leading my wife into that" I told Alex as my face expression showed how I felt towards Ada if she should truly betray me.

"Then don't, they have Redfeild, meet Ada alone" she told me and I made my way back to the car immediately.

"Exactly what I intend to do" I told her, Claire gazing at me oddly. I gaze at the Redfeild in the back seat, chris eyeing me oddly.

"Take the wheels" I told him and he surprised me when he actually followed my instruction without a word.

"You don't move this car until I tell you to" I told him as with the press of a button my motorcycle came to me.

"What's going on" Claire asked and I closed my eyes the moment she exit the car. Claire, we fail to have anytime for this.

"Claire..."

"You always do this and I cannot pretend that I'm fine with it Albert" she told me and I gazed down at her.

"Fifteen minutes ago you weren't even talking to me Claire" I told her and she collapsed me.

"Do not play smart with me Albert! You are cutting me out again!" She fume and I held the fists that destroyed my shirt.

"I'm protecting my wife" I corrected her as I pray her hands away, Claire resting her cheek in my hands the moment I touched her face.

******

The wind was rather cruel because not only was it trying to tear the very clothes from my body as I rode on it was rather chilly. And image of claire hugging me from behind crossed my mind but I shook the thought away immediately.

I could not think like that. I did the best thing when I chose to leave her behind.

If Ada was to betray me just as I predicted them Claire being with me in that moment would be double fun. Besides, why would I take her with me when I knew the asian woman so well?

My cell rang, me answering the device on the first ring. It was a now terrified Ada, a Ada who was worried about my showing.

"I'm around the corner" I told her as I turned swiftly, Ada ending the call the moment she saw that I had approached.

"I called you three hours ago" she told me as I hopped from the bike, my noses picking odd smell. Just as I predicted she was not allowed as it may seem to the average man.

Metal hit the floor and I looked away only to return my gaze swiftly, my face sweeping to the left to avoid the blade of a knife. I grabbed that wrist, Ada being slammed to the hood of the car.

"How many are there?" I asked and she began crying, something I discovered Ada was capable of after all these years.

"This is not personal I just need my baby back" she told me as I released her to slide under the car the moment shots fired.

By the time she fell to gaze under the car I was watching her from the roof of a old building. I removed two guns, Ada removing her gun when what looks like two dozen men revealed their hiding places.

"Up there! There he is!" One yelled and he was the first one to receive a bullet.

"I know" Ada stated as killed three men with one bullet. I threw my guns off first before making my way down, the guns falling into my hands permanently.

"So all of a sudden you are on my team?" I asked as Ada and I were back to back. Ada reload her gun swiftly.

"I'm always on your team, I dragged them here because I knew you would doubt my loyalty. The one that went let escape will be our personal tour guide to my son" she told me and I smirked.

Well I never thought on this the way she did. Now who said the Asian woman wasn't very smart?

Oh yes, that was me.

Grabbing her wrist I threw her over my shoulder, Ada killing another three men. I grabbed the two that came in my direction, two skills connecting heavily.

"Fuck!" Ada yelled as she was shot in the leg. She did not let a bullet stop her however because we simply fought until until only two remain.

Both men ran in opposite directions but Ada and I only gazed at each other. She smirked while I nodded.

There goes some badass action! Ada/Wesker moment and I hope I did a good job with it?

Until the next update guys ;)