who's the girl?

"So what have I missed?" Nate asked as they sat around in home room

"Not a lot." Grace uninterestedly replied, focusing on her phone.
"Grace hook up with Oscar yet?" Nate teasingly asked, directing his question to Noelle. She mirrored his smirk as she let out a sigh, "sadly no, but I wish she had, would make her a little less uptight."
Grace gasped in response as she snapped her head towards Noelle who was holding her stomach with laughter. Grace squinted her eyes as she pointed her manicured hand at Nathan, "I don't like you when you're around him, he's a bad influence on you."
Noelle and Nate tried to reign in their laughter as Grace sat with a scowl.
"Oh Gracie you know I'm only kidding. If you were uptight you wouldn't have streaked at Nate's party last year."
Nate erupted in laughter once again,  nearly falling out of his seat and Grace whined once again.
"Elle we agreed to never mention that again."
"But-"
"Never. Again."
Nate's booming laughter was silenced as his leg was knocked off of the chair in front of his own.

The silence settled and revealed the innocent face of Rory Gilmore wearing an awkward smile. Nate leant back in his chair, arm resting on the back of Noelle's chair as his legs stretched out in front of him. Noelle's face lit up and a wide smile took over her face as she leant forward.
"Hi Rory."
Rory's smile became more genuine as she noticed Noelle's happiness with her presence.
"Hi Noelle."
Rory sat at her desk, got out and book and faced the front.
Nate turned to face the other two girls, with a mocking look on his face, he whispered rather loudly, "who's the girl?"
Rory's back straightened when she heard Nate speak of her. Grace giggled as Noelle hit his arm.
"Her name and Rory and be nice. She's from Stars Hollow." Noelle informed.
"Like your Stars Hollow?" Nate asked his interest sincere, his teasing smile vanished with the knowledge of Noelle's past and conflicting emotions with her home town.
Noelle simply nodded with a smile as the teacher entered the room shushing the class.